RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Kick Push Part 2. get at me (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=231201)

Young Drama 07-07-06 12:05 AM

yea i jus wanted 2 c if anybody else was down, i guess not

ayo . audrey 07-07-06 12:08 AM

um...
set up my dude

you said you skate so lets go lol.. whats your set up

∆ P E X X 07-07-06 12:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Drama
since wen is bein black n skateboard'n wrong?

if dats following ur a hate follower cuz u aint say none of dat shit til she sed it, owned

do you skateboard when you "go dumb"? I mean...just a few threads ago you were talkin about how "down with the hood style" you are...

yeah...skateboarding's EXTRA gangsta. that don't contradict at all :rolleyes:

ayo . audrey 07-07-06 12:29 AM

same shit im saying like..

all these dudes that are skateboarding..

are the same niggas that were yelling g-unot a few months ago

but nnnoooooooooooo N.E.R.D comes in the pic and now every black person claims to be a skateboarder, knowing good goddamn well, they dont know which way a skateboard go

need to quit it, it is not cool. skateboarding is not "hood". take it for someone whos been decking for 5 years. and then when you say they're doing it as a fad, not one of them wants to say "yeah im a fad follower" noooooooo, everyone been skatin since simpson shirt times.

point is. thugging with a skateboard does not make you hard. it makes you a follower. how you gon act hard, while busting your rear end on some half ass deck. and all the mean while white people are sitting there laughing there asses off at you. smh grow up son

Young Drama 07-07-06 12:34 AM

since wen was i thug?????

dudes take dis net shit to seriously, like if i sed i go dumb???

n dat means i cant skateboard???

damn, u really need 2 get away from the net n go outside more, get sum fresh air homie

∆ P E X X 07-07-06 12:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayo . audrey
same shit im saying like..

all these dudes that are skateboarding..

are the same niggas that were yelling g-unot a few months ago

but nnnoooooooooooo N.E.R.D comes in the pic and now every black person claims to be a skateboarder, knowing good goddamn well, they dont know which way a skateboard go

need to quit it, it is not cool. skateboarding is not "hood". take it for someone whos been decking for 5 years. and then when you say they're doing it as a fad, not one of them wants to say "yeah im a fad follower" noooooooo, everyone been skatin since simpson shirt times.

point is. thugging with a skateboard does not make you hard. it makes you a follower. how you gon act hard, while busting your rear end on some half ass deck. and all the mean while white people are sitting there laughing there asses off at you. smh grow up son

exaaaacttttttttllllllyyy.

I mean..even if you skated as a kid and now that it's "cool" again, you're back in it?

that's a follower son. repressed follower. you wanted to be a follower but..it wasn't cool yet, so now the time is yours!!

Young Drama 07-07-06 12:36 AM

were did u ever c me say'n g-unot??????

∆ P E X X 07-07-06 12:36 AM

Quote:
since wen was i thug?????

dudes take dis net shit to seriously, like if i sed i go dumb???

n dat means i cant skateboard???

damn, u really need 2 get away from the net n go outside more, get sum fresh air homie

I do? You're the one trying to get people together to type out a song together..and I'm the one who needs to get out????

∆ P E X X 07-07-06 12:37 AM

Quote:
were did u ever c me say'n g-unot??????

she's usin you and suckas liek you as an example. replace "g-unot" to "mac Dre and E-40" and you're just as guilty.

J. Luth 07-07-06 12:38 AM

G-g-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-UNOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Young Drama 07-07-06 12:38 AM

so now ur hate'n on text???

wen like 80% of da whole site does it???

my nigga, its jus a rap board, it aint really dat serious, i dunno who u try'na impress

u really expending energy try'na prove sum1 miles away from u who doesnt giv a fuck wether or not u liv or die

ayo . audrey 07-07-06 12:41 AM

lmao im mad youre tryna do a sequel for a REAL song

on text

smfh

let me say it like pharrell said it since you guys seem to follow that shit

"step your game up"

Young Drama 07-07-06 12:42 AM

aint nobody talk'n 2 u..............................

GC 07-07-06 12:43 AM

its the same 2 step w/ a lil twist

K.ontroverz.Y 07-07-06 12:44 AM

Quote:
followers???

ma i ben skate'n since i was 4, so dont act like i'ma follower, i dont c how u can say dat wen u dont no shit about me

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dawg, we can tell your a little fuckin kid. I'd tell you to GET THE FUCK OFF THIS SITE, but RV could use your post counts.