RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Is it possible for a white and black guy to be friends, but... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=231769)

Shear Kaughn 07-16-06 11:47 PM

yes it is possible for them to be friends...

why would a white person who has any kind of racist views towards black people have a black friend?

∆ P E X X 07-17-06 12:05 AM

yet another stupid question.

Compose 07-17-06 12:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by schema
^youre gonna get raped talkin like that boy

La Cosa Nostra 07-17-06 01:09 AM

Speaking from experience...

I cant be friends with people who are racist towards my race...

So is you flip the question round........no.........

Tha .Q 07-17-06 07:51 AM

^^Understood...but,

I wasn't really asking if a person should be friends with a bigot. I was asking if it was literally possible for someone to claim to be your friend, but still harbor bigoted views.

TeamOne 08-15-06 02:00 PM

i think it is..... i know some people who have black friends, but in general say some racist things about black people

p4ntzistheish 08-15-06 03:32 PM

I hate black people.

Ca'lam 08-15-06 03:41 PM

yea you can. i used to have a friend who was racist against the bad stereo-type of black people. you know, loud, SUPER ghetto, ignorant, selfish..... all that dumb shit.

and round here we have a lot of those, and they think its cute. well its not.

he was racist/didnt like them. i mean, me being mostly black and all i felt like that was fucked up, but he was cool to me. and we were hella cool (this is like in middle school lmao), so i wasent really trippin off of it.

im just that nigga so errbody like me ;).

TeamOne 08-15-06 03:47 PM

^^^^^ thats wat i was kind of talkin about...... like, they hate BLACK PEOPLE but they have some black friends that dont follow the stereotypes........ and wenever they approach a new black person (wat am i sayin, they usually only talk to them if THEY get approached by a BLACK person) theyre real hesitant and avoid them alot incase their the ghetto/loud type.....

∆ P E X X 08-15-06 03:56 PM

^^thn they don't hate black people. just niggers.

HUGE difference.

I mean...who doesn't hate niggers??? anytime a black people try to do something progressive, niggers come along to fuck it all up.

you heard what chris rock said foo.

TeamOne 08-15-06 04:06 PM

^^^ hahah, i thought at first u were gonna try and take credit for that joke

yea, true...... but im talkin about people that just try and avoid black people in general cuz of........ negroes...... so they dont give others a chance and shit

∆ P E X X 08-15-06 04:12 PM

^^yeah see that's the stereotype gone wrong. they fucked it up for the rest of us. how you tihnk i feel seeing people lookin at me out the corner of their eye thinkin I'm gonna do somethin to em?

and nah i def ain't taking credit, but me and this man see eye to eye. i see that shit every single day. just motherfuckers doing anything, they don't give a fuck son. they're proud to be stupid. i'm not down with that at all man, i work too hard for mine

Blay'all 08-15-06 04:17 PM

im glad this thread got upped, b/c before i saw American History X i would have said no, but now i gotta say yes. but its obvious from the movie that changes would likely occur in the racist's views...

TeamOne 08-15-06 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
^^yeah see that's the stereotype gone wrong. they fucked it up for the rest of us. how you tihnk i feel seeing people lookin at me out the corner of their eye thinkin I'm gonna do somethin to em?

and nah i def ain't taking credit, but me and this man see eye to eye. i see that shit every single day. just motherfuckers doing anything, they don't give a fuck son. they're proud to be stupid. i'm not down with that at all man, i work too hard for mine

word....... in ur lacoste polos and Red Monkey jeans, all they thinkin is "he musta sold crack for that.... we shoulda never gave u niggas money!"

∆ P E X X 08-15-06 08:46 PM

^lmao, sad but true son. luckily I'm pretty clean cut so i usually don't get that "he's a drug dealer in a 911/caddy" look, but damn i do still get em lol.

specially from the fuckin pigs :cussing: