RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   LBL Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=385)
-   -   Chat, Predictions & Rankings (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=232584)

King Solo 07-30-06 02:10 PM

P.S. - I need a quick response, so I know whether or not I have to do a verse. Because I won't be on for too long. Word. :thumbup:

KempoMRK 07-30-06 02:15 PM

Yeah it's cool. What was it, Nick Fletcher & Untold vs JTR & SPuL yeah?

So.Rell 07-30-06 02:17 PM

He could've said he didn't want the vote count in the thread. So I would at least know. Just bullshit, fuck it I'll No-Show...And trust brah I never overreact, I just think its cowardly.

King Solo 07-30-06 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KempoMRK
Yeah it's cool. What was it, Nick Fletcher & Untold vs JTR & SPuL yeah?

^ That it was. Set that shit up dude. Now Untold can stop crying. :D

SlicKnife 07-30-06 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mic Jordan.
He could've said he didn't want the vote count in the thread. So I would at least know. Just bullshit, fuck it I'll No-Show...And trust brah I never overreact, I just think its cowardly.

Never had a chance to man...when I checked the battle last night there was only one vote on it - so how the fuck does that make it cowardly?

If I was that cowardly I would not have let you post in the first place n took the win on the fact you posted a few hours late!

KempoMRK 07-30-06 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mic Jordan.

He was pointing out a couple of errors which allowed him to win, would you not do the same?

And it's set up Nick.

So.Rell 07-30-06 02:29 PM

I mean he could've let me know about the Erel Avent vote, hell I saw the vote evidently he saw it and he didn't even mention it not counting. If he had of posted it in the thread I would've been upping the thread so the match could get more than 3 lousey votes. Come on now, but you know what fuck it. Good luck this week.

King Solo 07-30-06 02:35 PM

You should really be upping your battle anyway. Seriously, dudes who only receive like 3 votes on their battle but see that it is in their favour and just leave it hoping nobody else will see it and they will win are just plain GAY!!!

3 votes suck ass. I generally want at least 6-7 votes on my battle minimum.

KempoMRK 07-30-06 02:36 PM

Read what he said, he didn't even see the Erel vote. And before you claim bullshit, SlicKnife lives in England. Erel voted at around 4am UK time.

COM 07-30-06 03:35 PM

lmfao wtf was he doing online at that time?

I bet he was chemically aided lol

R. Lingo 07-30-06 03:39 PM

erel get a new pic.

King Solo 07-30-06 03:47 PM

Hhhmmm, when will the magazine be put up?

COM 07-30-06 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Fletcher.
Hhhmmm, when will the magazine be put up?

if its cool with you, you can have your battle when I'm in the league,

King Solo 07-30-06 04:24 PM

I already have my battle in the Special Event.

If you are trying to make some sort of challenge to me, then I'll be more than happy to battle you in the August Event. 30 Line Beef Battle... or something like that.

KempoMRK 07-30-06 05:30 PM

COM, he wasn't lol, thats the point.

Mag up tomorrow as I'm going out soon.