RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   I Am Now The Owner of..........PRO TOOLS BITCHES!!! YEAAAAA (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=232653)

chronix 08-01-06 02:11 AM

Um...try $400...

FH 08-01-06 02:48 AM

dam started rubbin my chest on that first post. hardware is complicating as hell tho.. even bought a usb mic cuz i was scared of a pre-amp >_>

iamthatdude87 08-01-06 03:06 AM

mbox=$400-500 digi002= $g-2gs HD=too much

Ca'lam 08-01-06 04:10 AM

woooord.. good shit.

yea i was gonna cop a Mbox 2. well i AM gonna cop a mbox to when i get a place to record. right now ima just chill with what i got.

but yo, ike, did you the digi just to get it, or is for ya new studio ?

Magic5 08-01-06 05:38 AM

I actually bought him the digi for his bar mitzvah celebration.

.Ike. 08-01-06 02:11 PM

well...as far as the studio thing...we have a couple buildings on our eye as of now...and our real estate agent should be giving us some prices today....

and yes...itll def. be up in the studio calam...BUT...the way ima have it set up is.....a studio A..and a Studio B.......Studio A of course having the better equipment by far...i plan on spending quite a few thousand on brand new equipment..........then all the stuff i have now..including the digi001 i just copped with pro tools...will be in studio B....which will be the cheaper of the two to record in....

but itll still sound good as fuck....

distilled 08-01-06 02:16 PM

I prefer Cubase

K.ontroverz.Y 08-01-06 02:16 PM

word thats hot bro. and word i wanna see pics of this once its all set up.

and LMFAO @ dude that prefers cubase

Magic5 08-02-06 05:05 AM

Wow. . good job Ike on not admitting that I bought you the digi for your special bar mitzvah celebration. I SPENT SO MUCH DAMN MONEY ON THE CONFETTI AND THE PORK GRINDS AND I DON'T EVEN GET ACKNOWLEDGED?! Don't make me tell your mom to whip your ass, BOOYYYY.

.:BarBuryin:. 08-02-06 05:11 AM

hehe my mom got me the mbox from her friend for 100
but i havent learned how to use this shit..so when you figure it out help me out lol :)

Ca'lam 08-02-06 05:24 AM

word yea thas wassup. i was going to cop the digi at the beggining of summer, cause i was gonna record niggas in my basement (i WAS setting up a studio till my parents said they moving this summer)... so im have to wait till next summer to fuck with actually building it. but this yea im coppin a better mic, either a Digi or something very similar thats pro tools ready.

at the beggining of summer i had 2,000 to spend on my home studio man. that shit definately went towards college haha. so yea im back at square one.

th shit i have now could be on point if i had the right program and maybe somewhere to record. cause i get decent quality now. i just record out in the open of a square room (HORRIBLE)..

but yea, keep me informed nikka :). might fly out there and lay some tracks down while on vacation and shit :cool:

Mad Dog 08-02-06 08:05 AM

anyone ever heard of limewire?

you could prolly find pro tools on there...

.:BarBuryin:. 08-02-06 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
anyone ever heard of limewire?

you could prolly find pro tools on there...

gotta have the mbox

.Ike. 08-02-06 02:02 PM

lol word calam...any time foo...

and mad dog...you gotta have hardware for pro tools...

or every mofo on the net would have it instead of cool edit