RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Open letter to Bush from an Arab girl (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=232822)

J Summers 08-03-06 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shear Kaughn
The King of the North for President!!!

oh snap kaughnyaman... that could be siggable...

Shear Kaughn 08-03-06 12:01 PM

sig it up.............!!!!!!!

N.Tavarez 08-03-06 12:04 PM

theres nothing ONE person can do
there is something WE ALL can do
theres power in numbers
but in order to gain power we need to raise awareness
the more people aware and upset at not just this but EVERYTHING
our leaders are doing or not doing
the more we can make a stand
tell a friend to tell a friend
http://www.scrippsnews.com/911poll
33% of americans distrust this gov't and the numbers are growing

GangsStarShit 08-03-06 12:08 PM

i got a story to tell this arab girl wrote to me
but
nobody believed that the arab girl wrote to me

J Summers 08-03-06 12:15 PM

I don't trust our government... but we live in a FREE country ... so think about that

Konvict_NYC 08-03-06 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Summers
easy patna i wasnt trying to be offensive to muslims.... i could give a fuck less if bush was shootin up white people, austrailians, christians, cathlics, jews, whatever...my point was that there is nothing that one person can do...so there is no point in caring

Aight yo I got tha wrong impression j, i thought u was like i cudnt careless for muslims because all i think of them is terrorists..i thought that was yo shit..but u dnt give a fuck about any1 cos no1 can do shit, I agree wit that i jus got tha wrong impression..we good

$wollzillaâ„¢ 08-03-06 12:42 PM

ay that girl is on some real shit
and that whole point about promoting retaliation is so true
shits gonna start gettin outta control

Shear Kaughn 08-03-06 01:03 PM

can't we all just get along

Kriptic 08-03-06 01:09 PM

that last part of the letter..where she says ,she wasent aroudn to see the british empire fall,but she'll be here to see the fall of the american___... idk soemthing like that... that part was good. haha not sayin i want it..im just sayin it was the best part of the letter, tooshay

Shear Kaughn 08-03-06 01:15 PM

i don't think the american government will fall anytime soon

Kriptic 08-03-06 01:26 PM

nah..not anytime soon..im just sayin

Indeph 08-03-06 01:41 PM

PEople are so fuckin heartless. THere's a whole lot ONE person can do. Just because you see yourselves as that weak and insignificant doesnt mean its impossible. I'm gonna try do what i can to stop this shit, if you people don't want to thats fine, but these arent "stupid arabs killing eachother". These are real people and if you don't care about their lives I hope they get their revenge on this country, cause im sure they wouldnt care either. So many fuckin people are dying, everyday, men women children everything. Their lives are in the middle of a battlefield and they cant have any peace, while we sit here talking on a computer about how much we dont give a fuck about them. Jesus christ who in the world made you people like this? It's just so, Fuck it why am I even wasting my time.

N.Tavarez 08-03-06 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
PEople are so fuckin heartless. THere's a whole lot ONE person can do. Just because you see yourselves as that weak and insignificant doesnt mean its impossible. I'm gonna try do what i can to stop this shit, if you people don't want to thats fine, but these arent "stupid arabs killing eachother". These are real people and if you don't care about their lives I hope they get their revenge on this country, cause im sure they wouldnt care either. So many fuckin people are dying, everyday, men women children everything. Their lives are in the middle of a battlefield and they cant have any peace, while we sit here talking on a computer about how much we dont give a fuck about them. Jesus christ who in the world made you people like this? It's just so, Fuck it why am I even wasting my time.

your not wasting your time
i feel you
thats why i post shit like this
theres people who care out there...............sadly not enough

Kriptic 08-03-06 01:59 PM

^^ im a perfect example of one of those people who dont care..sounds bad...but im speakin for most people on this site..im just being honest. sucks for them..it really does..but hey... im not in that position....and i gaurentee..andything you do Indeph..is gunna effect antyhing.. not een in ur town/state..let alone the world... buyt you can try..i respect that..

N.Tavarez 08-03-06 02:02 PM

but judging by your new sig
you agree with us
and you care