RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Hustlin Life... (Share Your Secrets) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=233287)

KOOL COL-B 08-11-06 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euthanize.
you sound faker than fake.

fake ass nigga.

this nigga watched Paid In Full and thinks grindin' is really that EASY.

hahaha.

i dont play that fakin shit. werd

Kriptic 08-11-06 02:51 PM

hahah just read the first kids post... dipping ur weed in sand..so it looks like it got crystasl in it and weighing more.. haha that sucks u gotta do that...must have shit weed..no my secret... i get bomb weed, and sell it.. haha people come back b.c its good...not because its got sand added lol

Euthanize. 08-11-06 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriptic
hahah just read the first kids post... dipping ur weed in sand..so it looks like it got crystasl in it and weighing more.. haha that sucks u gotta do that...must have shit weed..no my secret... i get bomb weed, and sell it.. haha people come back b.c its good...not because its got sand added lol

hahaa,

hell yeah.

smokin' weed is tha plan for us
I got purple weed,
.. not that dipped in sand canibus.

dipped in sand, WTF??

Kriptic 08-11-06 02:58 PM

^^ yup..i fu gave me weed dipped in sand... id be able to tell by looking...let alone smoking that shit.. lol we got the purplehaze around usually....the headies is real good around here...nug all the time... we dont fuck with middies in north....but theres alot of kids who try selling it in south part of town haha...some kid said he had blue berry middies for like..15-20$ a gram... haha fuck outta here with that lol u can get good headies for 10$ a gram..mabye 15 sometimes...not too badf of a sales market around here either...we had like 15 people seeling weed once??? idk y ..but we slimmed it down to like 3 by runnin people out of it hahah

dip ur weed in sand.yummy lol

Euthanize. 08-11-06 03:09 PM

Bay Area = Canibus Clubs = Grandaddy purple = 3.5 grams = 35.00$

holler.

Kirk 08-11-06 03:34 PM

You guys are straight gangster.

KOOL COL-B 08-11-06 03:35 PM

shit, on 4-20 ppl round here soaked weed in fuckin windex so it turned blue, n told ppl it wuz sum new kind of deep sea weed or sum shit, lol, that caynt b good fo u, lol, werd

Kirk 08-11-06 03:39 PM

Lmao.... Owned.

Kriptic 08-11-06 03:44 PM

deep sea weed lol nice. that musta fucked em up tho..like sick wise.... try crushin up vikidin or just put coke on the weed... i had both done the begging of the summer..idky they did it..but i wanted to smoke so i was like aight....

Chris Stylez 08-11-06 03:48 PM

Damn...i think used like da guy who's posted atleast twice..but then when i went to buy some shit mafucka did da same thing to me. See me with the damp ya weed shit...I just still my parents alcohol and keep it damp with like vodka or Gin or maybe rarely some Remy. I got some good responses from it. Other times when i tried to cheat a nigga out i got some herbal tea ^_^ broke open a few grams and mixed da tea in it. It pretty much doubled a gram and made that shit stretch.

Kriptic 08-11-06 03:50 PM

i like blunts --_--

Chris Stylez 08-11-06 03:54 PM

Damn...i think used like da guy who's posted atleast twice..but then when i went to buy some shit mafucka did da same thing to me. See me with the damp ya weed shit...I just still my parents alcohol and keep it damp with like vodka or Gin or maybe rarely some Remy. I got some good responses from it. Other times when i tried to cheat a nigga out i got some herbal tea ^_^ broke open a few grams and mixed da tea in it. It pretty much doubled a gram and made that shit stretch.