RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   LBL Magazines (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=244)
-   -   LBL Magazine (13th August 2006) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=233396)

urmomsuxdixxx 08-13-06 05:25 PM

I took the Cypher, that's whasscrackin. Plus i got a bigger quoteable then most people with verses. Check ya boy out.

URMOMSUXDIXXFORPREZ!;-p

SlicKnife 08-13-06 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butler
son,

we could post it on another site if u want, see wat other heads would hav to say about it.. u down for that?

but, im sure ud think projectrhyme, rapmusic & braggwrites would b bias.. so, u pick

I dont see what difference it would make - tho I am willing to accept we have different styles n shit, which probably HELPS explain the outcome - there are some other reasons too which Ive already mentioned

I can just about guarantee you I would be the clear winner if we posted this on rapbattles.com...thing is, RV was more closer to RB in terms of style liked before you guys came over to the LBL - most of the guys that voted on our battle were either a) whack, or b) used a similar style to you

thats my take on it...you would never win that battle on RB - n Im not really prepared to battle in a league where my style isnt liked, so fuck, you might see me sign out soon

urmomsuxdixxx 08-13-06 06:20 PM

This isn't RB you dumb motherfucker, and he would of won it there because RB's style is "Ride The Legend" .

FlowIntelligent. 08-13-06 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlicKnife
I dont see what difference it would make - tho I am willing to accept we have different styles n shit, which probably HELPS explain the outcome - there are some other reasons too which Ive already mentioned

I can just about guarantee you I would be the clear winner if we posted this on rapbattles.com...thing is, RV was more closer to RB in terms of style liked before you guys came over to the LBL - most of the guys that voted on our battle were either a) whack, or b) used a similar style to you

thats my take on it...you would never win that battle on RB - n Im not really prepared to battle in a league where my style isnt liked, so fuck, you might see me sign out soon

Stop bitching about it... the way i see it is next time you battle come so dope that theres no way someone could vote against you.. Some of your lines were filler and personally i ranked that battle pretty close, i said you both had the same ammount of quotables but the rest of butlers verse was better than the rest of yours.. just come harder and there'll be no contest.

No hate tho... pz

Aeral 08-13-06 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordz Ahgod
Yeah at the mag being up early but booooooo at my verses nore my name not even being mencioned over those wak fucks like Marv and shit. wtf? I ruined all of em in like 3 posts.

STFUPPERCUT!!!!

& dope mag kemp, thanks for the mention ;)

Butler 08-13-06 06:38 PM

wat i luv is how evry week, i got somebody complainin' about how they were cheated out of a win..

lmao,

urmomsuxdixxx 08-13-06 06:39 PM

lmao @ all the bitching. bitching is gay.

Butler 08-13-06 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlicKnife
I can just about guarantee you I would be the clear winner if we posted this on rapbattles.com...

negroid

i dont wanna sound like a dick, but i think ur the worst head iv battled in my title run

Texxus 08-13-06 06:52 PM

rofl @ butler's comment.

COM 08-13-06 06:57 PM

cheers for the comments in the mag,, and I didnt read the aforementioned battle.. but I would have voted for Butler coz apparently thats how we do it on RB,, *slaps whoever said that*

Aeral 08-13-06 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butler
negroid

i dont wanna sound like a dick, but i think ur the worst head iv battled in my title run

Roflz

post the verses up on another site and dont say who's is who's..

i doubt that'll work though, because its the same damn people on every site!!

Automatic 08-13-06 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urmomsuxdixxx
This isn't RB you dumb motherfucker, and he would of won it there because RB's style is "Ride The Legend" .

thats why i was the runner up champion in my first season there, beating two of the most known legends on the site Feeble Minded and $pitacular to do so?

urmomsuxdixxx 08-13-06 07:28 PM

Shut the fuck up Automatic, no one knows you faggot.

ClasSick 08-13-06 07:55 PM

bboys holdn it down

Texxus 08-13-06 08:03 PM

^ lol like young joc