RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   damn, with the amout of garbage music out now.. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=233439)

Ca'lam 08-14-06 07:16 PM

thats why i claim hip-hop and not "rap". rap is a very small part of hip-hop in my eyes. but i hate labeling shit.

so im just dissapointed in hip-hop at this moment in time.

Abraxas 08-14-06 07:20 PM

Underground music coming out right now is crap.

SerB 08-14-06 07:21 PM

not prove me wrong.

try and tell me to leave the rap site and crap like that.

∆ P E X X 08-14-06 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M Eazy
I love rap. I love the drug songs, the sex songs, the dance songs...every thing about rap. I love how it is now. I like it now more than back in the day...If you don't like it, and you make a thread like this one, support your opinion with actual facts..Just cause you don't like it, don't mean it's garbage...that's not a legitimate reason.

how can i support my "opinion" with "facts"? that doesn't make any sense, an opinion is a feeling, a fact is ...a fact. please shut the hell up.

btw, i love hip hop, i love rap, but some of the trash thats out is fuckin fucking humilliating. Just like i got family members who are fuckin embarassing - i still love em, don't mean they don't embarass me sometimes.

M Eazy 08-14-06 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
how can i support my "opinion" with "facts"? that doesn't make any sense, an opinion is a feeling, a fact is ...a fact. please shut the hell up.

btw, i love hip hop, i love rap, but some of the trash thats out is fuckin fucking humilliating. Just like i got family members who are fuckin embarassing - i still love em, don't mean they don't embarass me sometimes.

oh...my bad..i was half sleep...didn't mean to say facts...you gotta back up you're opinion with why you feel tha shit is wack...you can't just say shit...and what are you doing to make rap better?

Young Kidd (LM) 08-14-06 10:43 PM

lol dooms nice analogy.

I get where your from. There are those few songs that annoy me sometimes so i feel where your coming from. But mostly i love it all , even the bad songs, lol.

∆ P E X X 08-14-06 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M Eazy
oh...my bad..i was half sleep...didn't mean to say facts...you gotta back up you're opinion with why you feel tha shit is wack...you can't just say shit...and what are you doing to make rap better?

well my bad son, but when i hear someone flappin their lips on a hook singin "chicken noodle soup...chicken noodle soup...chicken noodle soup with a soda on the side" i just gotta wonder if the person that wrote it got paid in milk & cookies, or crayons and juice boxes.

i can shake my ass to a lot of stuff, why's it always gotta be some ignorant shit?

And you asked what am i doing to make rap better? I rap!! I'm doing MY part for MYSELF and making MYSELF better, i can't do nothin about "rap" as a whole or somebody else b.

Young Kidd (LM) 08-14-06 11:54 PM

^ lmao man that chicken noodle soup shit is BUGGIN ME THE FUCK OUT. specially how like alot of people at my school listen to it... shit bugs me...

but then again. I can't say i hate it, i just dislike it, it is pretty ignorant, like "Do your Chain hang low" that song's OKAY and i'll listen to it. but come one. lol whats up with the facination of Nursery rhymes in rap.

∆ P E X X 08-15-06 12:15 AM

yeah man, they're makin music just dumber and dumber now

I'm expecting muhfuckas to be grunting like a caveman soon

TeamOne 08-15-06 01:33 AM

i hate it....... but Jay z was tellin the god damn truth with the "i dumbed down for my audience, doubled my dollas, they critcized me for it yet they all yelled holla"

it seems like even if u are a lyricist who says the most inspiring shit in the world ur not gonna get shit unless u know someone big time whos willin to take a chance on u...... or u dumb done and write a catchy hook so u get big and THAN say the shit u really want to say