RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Snakes on a plane... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=233501)

J. Luth 08-15-06 03:08 PM

iunno yo. it got 3 of americas top fears in it:

1. Black man with a gun
2. Snakes
3. Flyin'

^instant hit right there. BAM!!!

Kriptic 08-15-06 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay
war of the worlds was dope

that movie was gay. it sucked. hahaha

K.ontroverz.Y 08-15-06 03:12 PM

yo the preview where the music starts playin and they start scratchin and shit. THAT SHIT HAD ME HYPED . im like WHAT! lmfao. word up.

K.ontroverz.Y 08-15-06 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuLâ„¢
iunno yo. it got 3 of americas top fears in it:

1. Black man with a gun
2. Snakes
3. Flyin'

^instant hit right there. BAM!!!

so true............

Ca'lam 08-15-06 03:30 PM

LMAO. this movie look slike complete and utter shit. prolly worse than taledega nights (which SUCKED).

sam lost all cred and respect for this movie.

snakes on a plane....... shietttt. i boo the preview everytime i watch it. loudly to ;)

J. Luth 08-15-06 03:46 PM

^taledaga nighst? That's Ricky Bobby right? lmao that movie was so dope. wtf you smoking?

TeamOne 08-15-06 03:49 PM

taladega nites was a BAD movie, but some of the FUNNIEST comedy shit....... so i thought that the movie was awesome but i can tell that MOVIE wise it is horrible, but its just real funn and hillarious

J. Luth 08-15-06 03:52 PM

^exactly. lmao @ that gay driver. dude cracked me up.

"Time to dance Ricky Bobby. And YES, it's a slow jam" lmao

TeamOne 08-15-06 03:53 PM

i just LOVE the ballerness of samuel l jackson tho....... he was like "If u change the title of this movie, ur gonna need to find a new actor" even tho all these execs wanted to change the title.... but BOOM, Samuel L is Samuel L so they kept the title.......

and i think part of the appeal is the extreme corniness and weirdness of the movie...... i mean, i PROMISE u if they had changed the title to somethin like "Air Anaconda" or somethin more abstract, that WAY LESS people would go see it......

i hope its like some Final Destination II shit, where they have all this scary movie scenes and shit, but its SOMEHOW funny as hell...... i remember seein final destination II and half of us were laughin our asses off the whole time while they other half were like jumpin and gettin freaked out.......

Mic Young 08-15-06 04:44 PM

y'all look'n into to much

sam has said numerous times its dark comedy meant to be laughed at so wen u says its gay, dats da point

Tha .Q 08-15-06 05:02 PM

LOL @ this

Imma go see it for that one line alone, "I'm tired of these mothafuckin snakes..."

SAM Jackson is gangsta!

Ca'lam 08-15-06 05:16 PM

ehhhhhhhhhhh....

taledega nights sucked and wasnt funny at all to me. just jokes poorly flipped.

but snakes on a plane, if its supposed to be a dark comedy, i MIGHT go see it. but if they really tryna make a horror flick, ima throw rocks at the screen

Tha .Q 08-15-06 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca'lam
ehhhhhhhhhhh....

taledega nights sucked and wasnt funny at all to me. just jokes poorly flipped.

but snakes on a plane, if its supposed to be a dark comedy, i MIGHT go see it. but if they really tryna make a horror flick, ima throw rocks at the screen

sup u sexy beast!

haa

nah...think it's a self-effacing horror/comedy

Spartacus. 08-15-06 06:47 PM

Movie looks good.

Nynth Degree 08-15-06 08:14 PM

Snakes on a Plane is going to be phenominal. If I had a court date, I would skip court to see Snakes on a Plane.