RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   1-2-1 Punchline League (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=365)
-   -   You Know You Love It: The Fucking Maggot! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=234531)

Aeral 09-05-06 12:22 PM

good shit untold. props.

N.Tavarez 09-05-06 12:27 PM

Jaw Show Awe: well, it all happened when I wanted to see some rap battle, so I went into google and wrote "rap battles" and I came up on www.rapbattles.comSo I click that shit and it says "rapbattles" and "rapbattles relauched". I click relauched, and that's how it all started

^^^
yo, no word of a lie, thats exactly how i was put on to Rapverse
i clicked relaunched as well
wonder what wouldve happened if i just clicked on the RapBattles forum and not RV
hmm...............

J. Luth 09-05-06 01:26 PM

I will make sure to merk the fuck out of JTR before he reaches the finals. and that is all ~_~

JTR 09-05-06 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.Tavarez
Jaw Show Awe: well, it all happened when I wanted to see some rap battle, so I went into google and wrote "rap battles" and I came up on www.rapbattles.comSo I click that shit and it says "rapbattles" and "rapbattles relauched". I click relauched, and that's how it all started

^^^
yo, no word of a lie, thats exactly how i was put on to Rapverse
i clicked relaunched as well
wonder what wouldve happened if i just clicked on the RapBattles forum and not RV
hmm...............

Word, but did you come across the site because of the same reason? Cuz I wanted to watch some freestyle rap battle videos, so I wrote in "Rap Battles" on google, clicked the first link and you know the rest.

N.Tavarez 09-05-06 01:58 PM

EXACTLY that reason^^^^^
cuz i wanted to find rap battles on video

Untold 09-05-06 02:45 PM

^i wanted to find rapbattles around my city.

so i figured RB would help. little did i know, it would soon be an addiction.

N.Tavarez 09-05-06 02:56 PM

word, i didnt even know battle sites existed until that day lol
but boy this has been the best time waster ever.......
i dont even remember what i used to do online to burn time before this

J. Luth 09-05-06 02:59 PM

^rofl so true. I searched it i put in like "how to rap?" or w/e rofl.. it was funny.... and then rapbattles came up. don't know how.

Daubs 09-05-06 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.Tavarez
word, i didnt even know battle sites existed until that day lol
but boy this has been the best time waster ever.......
i dont even remember what i used to do online to burn time before this

same ere man, must have ben dull init.

JTR 09-06-06 01:33 AM

guess that's how everyone came across it, lmao

JTR 09-06-06 01:33 AM

LMFAO @ How wack we'd all be if it weren't for wanting to watch rap battle videos.

ESQ Da Killah 09-06-06 02:42 AM

lol @ my prediction

ESQ Da Killah 09-06-06 02:46 AM

lol i found RB coz i searched rap battles on google after watching 8mile and then it became an addiction :(

DaTrusHurtz 09-06-06 04:16 PM

Man, instead of pushing relaunched, i pushed reloaded... who knows how it woulda been different if i'd pushed the other button, lol. Honestly tho, glad I did, RB was prolly better for me from an elevation standpoint.

On a completely unrelated side note, any of y'all play poker? If you do get at me in through PM... I got a deal for anyone who wants it on Party Poker... if you make a new account on there, I'm willing to give you 50 bucks to play with, no strings attached, don't gotta pay me back, you don't gotta play a certain amount of hands to get it, i'll just give you 50 if you signup, but get at me before you do it cuz you have to use a special promotion code that I will give you or I can't give ya the 50 bucks.

TonyTone 09-06-06 04:22 PM

Daubs (3-2) vs. Tony Brown (3-2)
Tony Clownz cuz... just cuz.

are u sayin ima clown?! :mad:

lol jk mayne, nice mag