RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Member Mugshots (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Dinner in the Caribbeans, and I got the best table (the one with the females) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=234623)

Blay'all 09-07-06 01:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack
I'm telling you though man, the first one on the left and the first two on the right are good in person.

okay, yeah i was actually about to give you credit for the first one on the right and maybe the second... and the picture IS kind of discolored.

JTR 09-07-06 01:20 AM

Lmfao @ benefit of the doubt.

Blay'all 09-07-06 01:21 AM

^ lol, i guess this is what happens when only 2 people are on RV...

JTR 09-07-06 01:23 AM

See how the first one the right looks WAY worse in this pic and the second on the right looks WAY better?

Cuz pictures are just lame like that, ever little thing, angles, light, etc. makes a differance of how you'll look. But just so you get the general idea ya know? :thumbup:

Blay'all 09-07-06 01:26 AM

^ i feel you. thats why i hate showing people girls i'm talkin to or w/e by showing them their myspace or pictures, b/c you really cant get the whole idea until you see someone in person...

JTR 09-07-06 01:29 AM

Lol, man I seen those girls on myspace, and i'm like "DAMN, THESE GIRLS HAVE CHANGED SINCE I'VE LEFT THAT SCHOOL :shocked:"

*goes back to old school to visit*

"Wtf..... you looked better on myspace"

S'like then i'm thinking, well I was gonna holla at her but I guess i'll just jerk off to her picture instead cuz that shit's looking way better, roflz

That was a joke... I only do that sometimes.

JTR 09-07-06 01:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAYBOY
^ i feel you. thats why i hate showing people girls i'm talkin to or w/e by showing them their myspace or pictures, b/c you really cant get the whole idea until you see someone in person...

Word, that's why I only take pics as a general idea of what someone looks like. For instance, I can still look at that pic and no, that fat chick is fat, and that young chick is TOO young, has braces, no boobies, and looking pretty wrecked for a little girl too. Nah Meanz?! :shoot:

JTR 09-07-06 01:33 AM

Lmfao @ how lame this is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAYBOY
^ lol, i guess this is what happens when only 2 people are on RV...

Word, lmao

Mad Dog 09-07-06 04:43 AM

uh oh...

2 rich white boys arguing

MONEY FIGHT!!!

-_-

Blay'all 09-07-06 10:00 AM

^ fuck you. i wish i was rich =/

J. Luth 09-07-06 03:12 PM

lmao @ Blay and JTR sausage fest. WOOHOO!!!! :hump: :shoot:

Sean Gunner 09-07-06 04:25 PM

The girl in the front is good.

WhoAmI 09-07-06 04:42 PM

*eats popcorn*

La Cosa Nostra 09-07-06 07:22 PM

Gettin ya pimp on ey..

How many of those girls have you fucked...............

JTR 09-07-06 07:31 PM

Well, considering none of them live in the same country as me, none. And I did mention that I didn't actually "get my pimp on." BTTTTTTTW

I get girls, act like you know