RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Black Rose Audio Topical League (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=339)
-   -   Rankings & Predictions/Chat (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=235363)

TitoBronsky 09-28-06 12:09 PM

Kontroversy......... me and you had beef back in the days.....

so me and Konvict.... we aight..... but now he callin himself Prahject.... or whatever.... no doubt.... just always thought yall were the same person... lol.....

so its Konvict/Praject thats been on Conspircacy and shit... no doubt no doubt.... just getting shit in perspective.....

Kontro... we cool man... thats shit stone age.... i juss couldnt figure out who was who... lol...

Keep doin yall.....

TonyTone 09-28-06 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.Jet
yeh thats what i thought.

r u stupid? i just invited you to come to my brother's club for free since u claim u want to battle and now your bitchin out? ok right

The Jett 09-28-06 03:11 PM

ur brother doesnt have a club....

it's all smoke n mirror's.....just to give u a reason not to battle me on here.

P To Tha R! 09-28-06 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitoBronsky
Kontroversy......... me and you had beef back in the days.....

so me and Konvict.... we aight..... but now he callin himself Prahject.... or whatever.... no doubt.... just always thought yall were the same person... lol.....

so its Konvict/Praject thats been on Conspircacy and shit... no doubt no doubt.... just getting shit in perspective.....

Kontro... we cool man... thats shit stone age.... i juss couldnt figure out who was who... lol...

Keep doin yall.....

yeah thats me fam..

montana producing the mixtape and whatnot..and yo ill try get up on ya show spit or w/e..i added u 2 msn but u never on for me 2 send u my drop for the show i did for u

Past Tense 09-28-06 11:51 PM

Am I aloud too have a collab for the song?

Willa 09-29-06 02:42 AM

nah it has to only be you

Past Tense 10-01-06 12:29 AM

alright thats whats up
i wont be able too drop this coming week problay
i'm gonna be outta town

TonyTone 10-01-06 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.Jet
ur brother doesnt have a club....

it's all smoke n mirror's.....just to give u a reason not to battle me on here.

lmao, the PARADOX isn't a club?!?!?! just go to b more n ask around lol

btw, thanx again for the feed

TitoBronsky 10-04-06 01:25 PM

Why is the League Halted????

Past Tense 10-04-06 06:17 PM

nermind i'll be able too1

Willa 10-04-06 06:49 PM

because it has shitty mods

Ace Heratoga 10-07-06 11:48 PM

So i assume this shits dead?

Past Tense 10-07-06 11:55 PM

^^pretty much no one dropped NEW BATTLES should have been up its wack as hell

Wordz AhGod 10-12-06 12:05 AM

shit, I quit for personal reasons outside of the league and/or this site itself, I aint never been a bad mod though. just dont got much time on my hands currently. Not sure why the leagues being haulted like this. R.Bojrk must be on some shit. dunno. Im sorry to see it go like this specially when people where actually getting into the league.

Dickard. 10-12-06 03:49 PM

Im in the process of moving so i had no internet connection..i just downloaded aol..and i wont officially be back until october 25th