RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   TO attempted suicide? wtf? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=235430)

Cocaine 09-27-06 04:51 PM

^^^ werd to that.. cause it does sound kinda fishy.. how.. the bottles empty.. and he emptied it in a drawer..

TeamOne 09-27-06 08:07 PM

im so happy that i was too lazy to drop him from my fantasy team....... well, in another league, not urs spul

The Jett 09-27-06 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A p e x x
^that's a possibility.

it's also possible that like so many celebs before him he lied to the public about his suicide attempt.

gonna need more facts to determien either case.

But in the end who really cares.....Fuck T.O. its more air for me to breathe

TeamOne 09-27-06 08:58 PM

to attempt suicide or to not attempt suicide??

that is the question

Euthanize. 09-27-06 09:25 PM

this is all a bunch of bullshit, theres no way a rich black man is gonna try to commit suicide overdosing on pills just because his hand is broken. He just had a bad reaction, and If I were TO I would slap the fuck outta that bitch who said he was trying to commit suicide, although she did call the ambulance for him.

Pious 09-27-06 09:33 PM

He's always trying to make the news... maybe he should try catching a football - not suicide.

∆ P E X X 09-27-06 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.Jet
But in the end who really cares.....Fuck T.O. its more air for me to breathe

wouldn't want him breathin up all the white mans air right?

TeamOne 09-27-06 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euthanize.
this is all a bunch of bullshit, theres no way a rich black man is gonna try to commit suicide overdosing on pills just because his hand is broken. He just had a bad reaction, and If I were TO I would slap the fuck outta that bitch who said he was trying to commit suicide, although she did call the ambulance for him.

TO himself sed he intended to hurt himself.... but it was while he was still under the influence of all that pain medication..... it wasnt the womans words that made the headlines, but TOs OWN words

Abraxas 09-27-06 09:43 PM

I don't believe he would commit suicide.
I hate him but you gotta admit he is a good football player.

∆ P E X X 09-27-06 10:00 PM

truthfully i see no motive T.O. has for attempting suicide when he could arguably be at the apex of his career. this is his opportunity to prove what he's always been saying.

however, I DO see a motive for the media to vulture over another story. i mean if someoen's inebreated from pain killers, it's not difficult to coax them into agreeing to anything seeing that they're numbed to reality.

Fanatic 09-27-06 11:18 PM

i've been fucked up on pills before so trust me, he could have said anything and wouldnt know the difference. so he might not even remember what happened anyways

Euthanize. 09-28-06 12:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamOne
TO himself sed he intended to hurt himself.... but it was while he was still under the influence of all that pain medication..... it wasnt the womans words that made the headlines, but TOs OWN words

dude what the fuck are you talking about, I just say the news conference on ESPN and he said the painkiller pills got mixed up with the supplement pills he takes. He was not trying to hurt himself, he wasn't trying to commit suicide, it's all a bunch of bullshit rumors. get over it.

Valerie 09-29-06 01:25 AM

Damn I never would of expected this.

Mad Dog 09-29-06 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A p e x x
wouldn't want him breathin up all the white mans air right?

you're half white...it's partly yours as well Apexx...-_-

meh but on another note...i don't know this guy's background too well...so it's hard for me to comment...but perhaps man was going through something that nobody else knew about...