RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   1-2-1 Punchline League (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=365)
-   -   1-2-1 Mag: Season 2 Preview Edition (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=236081)

Diet Coke 10-18-06 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.Tavarez
nice mag but your on crack ranking me 6th
i dont care whose signed in
besides spul and art (controversially)
aint nobody seeing me here
im coming with a vengeance watch!

http://community.rapverse.com/showt...ight=Soul+Rebel

^ You will be mine this time.

/I so should have won. :(

DaTrusHurtz 10-18-06 04:21 PM

Just read that battle.. apparently I voted for N. Tav in it... I gotta stand by that today, but that battle was kinda whack

Diet Coke 10-18-06 04:37 PM

^ Yeah, it was like 100 years ago though. :high:

I was like young and shit.

N.Tavarez 10-18-06 04:38 PM

thats shit was garboso lol
but me and red bull owned back then
and not much has changed now huh?

Diet Coke 10-18-06 04:45 PM

Not much has changed no, just Spektikul changed his sexual preferance to male.

R.Christensen 10-18-06 05:11 PM

I still wont vote line by line....

I'll get dq'd every week if need be.

DaTrusHurtz 10-18-06 05:25 PM

It's 4 bars man.. its not like its a long battle. But hey that's your decision.. at least you know I'm going to dq ya if u don't vote properly so there's no surprises later.

Bar by bar voting is here to stay because it worked great last season, there was no trouble and bitching about unexplained votes.

DaTrusHurtz 10-18-06 05:42 PM

oh yea, no one has answered my question from the mag about a voting council... good idea? bad idea? explain?

J. Luth 10-18-06 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTrusHurtz
hahaha, oh, I didn't know that...I thought Red Bull/Nick Fletcher/King Solo were all the same person... so Nick Fletcher is King Solo.. what is Red Bull's old name?

lool @ nick fletcher being red bull.

red bull is Red Bull. he dope. 25-0, only because he was too pussy to battle me :D :shoot:

Possible 10-18-06 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTH
Possible - Possible, or better known as Trepidation, the LLL mag writer from RB, has come to the RV punchline scene. I haven't seen him drop in awhile, so how he will come is a mystery to me. Fun side note, when we were both newbies a few years ago, I KO'd him. (Sorry, had to bring that up)

Lmfao, I remember that. :cool:

Possible 10-18-06 07:16 PM

But in all honesty about the voting panel....You might have to be strict as all hell with who you let on it, I personally think 7 might be too many. I mean basiclly your saying, only these people will be the people voting? Thats how I took it.

fuck yuu 10-18-06 07:38 PM

Voting panel is a straight ass idea... that is why i didnt do it in the first place when i started this league... But yeah there is always fav's no matter who says they dont favor someone on this site 90 percent of this site does... Only people i would say that would be good for the votin council would be Possible, Roger Glocks, and thats about it... i havent looked at the roster but everyone else thats in the league... like umm *Spul* has some followers and is a major dickrider himself... but yet once someone got beef with them they think everything is hate... weird how people do that though.

But yeah when the normal season gunna start so people can start trying

Diet Coke 10-18-06 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuLâ„¢
lool @ nick fletcher being red bull.

red bull is Red Bull. he dope. 25-0, only because he was too pussy to battle me :D :shoot:

26-0 wouldn't look right.

Maybe when I get audio up again? I gotta get all that stupid shit like cool edit and stuff since I restored my computer, lost all my lyrics too :(

Fuck, hahaha..

Meh, :high:

fuck yuu 10-18-06 07:44 PM

Red Bull back on RV huh... long time man..

<Led Poetic

Diet Coke 10-18-06 08:21 PM

^ Ahhh, nice. It has been a long time.

What's going on hombre?