RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   SL.Valentino vs Flip (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=236257)

WhoAmI 10-30-06 06:50 PM

This was feedback posted for SL.Valentino

weak battle but i aint gonna vote because it could be interpreted as hate whoever i vote for......................

checking polls

Also Known. 10-30-06 07:40 PM

This was feedback posted for Flip

Both kinda whack i aint gonna vote so it don't seem like its a hate vote i'd give it to SL though cuz he got two good lines the Kobe line and the Milwaukee but doin the Flip name play in red was kinda lame

Diet Coke 10-31-06 03:00 PM

Voted For: Flip

I vote that you both should take a loss for dropping garbage.

Valiant 10-31-06 04:36 PM

Garbage? Isn't that sort of Harsh? What was wrong with our "Garbage"

Valiant 10-31-06 04:43 PM

And Red Bull for the Record your not really the one who should be critisizing people Mr. "I haven't Dropped a Verse"

KiD IcKriS™ 10-31-06 05:05 PM

man i rilly anit diggin flips shyt at all..u took it son...but there some filler that could b extracted an put in with more vividness

ya know

Young Fear 10-31-06 10:35 PM

Voted For: SL.Valentino

Valentino got this. Better punchlines and wordplay. That took it. Nice way to use "Flip" in so many disses.

Diet Coke 11-01-06 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SL.Valentino
And Red Bull for the Record your not really the one who should be critisizing people Mr. "I haven't Dropped a Verse"

You don't even know who I am. This is my normal user name. I'm 25-0 in text and 1-0 audio. I would demolish you with out even trying.

Adam 11-01-06 03:37 PM

^ I meant isn't my normal user name..

This is..

:high:

Valiant 11-02-06 12:10 PM

God...Damn...Redbull...So I'm guessing your not the person to fuck with...

Adam 11-02-06 12:19 PM

Meh, I don't do text anymore, just hit up leagues every once in a while, like I'm only in the 1-2-1 league right now. I'm working on writing songs with Spektikul (another kid on this site)..

But KORV 4 sign ups are going up soon, me and SPuL are running it. So sign up for that if you want to try and prove yourself to people.

J. Luth 11-03-06 10:07 PM

seeing why my name was dropped in this shit...........

Cola 11-11-06 12:20 PM

really...no dick riding...Flips verus...just didn't have really any personals...he had just as many multi's as did Shi. but i just can't see how Flips verus even really came hard at all....

i unno...i really dont feel like breaking it down, because it just need not to be broken down...if your eally want me to put (5/10) and shit like that i will..just PM me...but ST won..

J-360 11-20-06 05:52 PM

ima have to give it to u cuz u had some good punchlines plus da other dude need to stop rappin about how he gonna beat u n try to beat u