RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Rap Superstar (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=401)
-   -   Check-In and Introduce Yourself. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=236604)

iamthatdude87 10-31-06 10:56 PM

Rap name: Enstinctz

Well Lets See hailin from killa So Kali the muphucken Westcoast * throws the dub up*
anyways im 19 from the big bad IE ....beenm rappin since like 15 went to LA Recording School....got my certificate yup imma certified audio engineer i worked on the SSL and Neve Consoles....but yo imm all bout the fedia im gone =1=

Past Tense 11-01-06 12:05 AM

Rap Name - Past Tense
Real Name - James Roy

About Me :been Rappin since i was 13. I came up......I dont like most rappers.....I came to win this money...and i'm pretty confident i'll win it cuz i'm gonna take winning 3 g's serious.....simple n plain im a go getter and If I want somthing I get it..best belive

thats all i gotta say

C-Explicit 11-01-06 12:26 AM

C-Explicit....

Canada.

Semi-Pro Hockey

Werd

Diet Coke 11-01-06 01:23 AM

My name is Adam Johnston. I'm too lazy to figure out a "rap name" for myself because I'm more concerned about my rhymes than my name. I'm 19 and feel it's too old, I'd rather listen to rock than hip-hop anyday, but could still whore 80% of these kids. I'm from a better country than anybody that doesn't live in Canada. I need the money, so yeah, I'll try and win it.

Mad Dog 11-01-06 04:11 AM

Rap Name: Mad Dog
D.O.B: 03/06/1986
Rapping Since: September 29th 2004
Drink?: Yes
Smoke?: Yes
Drugs?: Only weed but on occasion
Radio Play?: Yup Conspiracy Radio
Enemies?: Only Barbara Streisand...KILL THAT BITCH!!!
Anything Else?: Yep, cold potatoes ain't hot!

Signing In

Stanza. 11-01-06 07:20 AM

Rap Name: Stanza
D.O.B: 04/03/1990
Rapping Since:I was bout 7
Drink?: no
Smoke?: no
Drugs?:
Radio Play?: Yup on k 97.5 fm
Enemies?: Nawl
Anything Else?: Yeah...............Goodluck To all

checkin in for all yall who dont know

Young Fear 11-01-06 09:28 AM

Dob-12/07/85
spittin since i was 15 just started trying to get serious
reason i need to win: I got a nasty weed habit and i drink too much. I need the money to support both these. and cigarettes cost 5 dollars a pack

DQ 11-01-06 02:08 PM

DOB: March 25, 1989

Grew up in a nice place but don't look behind the facade. Been writin ever since I was a little girl, got really into it about 2 yrs ago. Attending college right now while working part-time. Just tryna make a living for myself so I no longer have to depend on the folks.

Sean Gunner 11-01-06 08:55 PM

Name: Sean Gunner

I'll edit a bio later.

DaTrusHurtz 11-03-06 07:48 PM

Sup, I'm Andy Trus, aka, DaTrusHurtz. I'm 22, I didn't really get into rap until I began college at Indiana University, but over the years it has become a passion of mine. I was a business major, and now I'm in grad school here. I'm known here for text battling, I've been doing it for a few years now. I've champed a bunch of different text leagues, and I mod one of them. I'm a tough competitor, I hate losing, and you won't see me lose much in this tournament.

Also Known. 11-03-06 08:16 PM

LexiKon
Born:Brcko, Bosnia
Live: Sacramento, CA

Born into poverty fled a country at war
My life shaped me into the man i am today
Got a 9 to five and I work at it hard
Keep my faith in God live with faith and pray
Unstopable once the mic's on
Workin on my album called The Payoff
Born a man destined to die an iKon
So till then I'll never take a day off

Paranoid 11-04-06 08:02 PM

Paranoid
306, Canada

Enygma 11-06-06 01:01 PM

Enygma
Philly/Oklahomo

Whats up? I was born and raised in Philly and joined the army right out of high school. I served for 4 years over in Germany and then got out. I got into some financial trouble with medical bills and shit so I had to reenlist. I'm currently a Sereant, but have been on the promotion list for Staff Sergeant for almost a year and a half. I got a wife, four kids and a baby momma. I've been rapping for about 4 years now and currently have a mixtape out, am heavily featured on two group mixtapes and am also featured on numerous other mixtapes.

Zone Out 11-06-06 04:50 PM

My name's Gregory. I'll be 18 december 19th. I was born on the westside of Detroit, Michigan. I gew up in a single parent household. I have 2 brothers, one is 30, the other one is 32. They love rap just as much as I do, so when I was a baby I was listening to rap. My earliest favorite rappers that I can recall is Jay-z, Eminem, and DMX. I first wanted to rap when I was 12. I used to make raps about my teachers, about other students and I first battled my nigga Reggie Jackson. I won the battle of course, and I liked the rush. Walking through the hallway in middle school and kids that I didnt even know saying what up to me and asking me if I was going to rap today. I'm what some people would label a "thug". I be on the net, but I spend time in my neighborhood even more. I've done alot of things that I regret that sometimes eats at my conscience. I've been through some things that would break the average person. I want to become a famous rapper because I want to prove that anyone can overcome anything. Yes, I already know that that has been proven over and over, but I want to experience that for myself. I want to make it to the top, I want to make my niggas rich, I want to make my mother proud, I want to make my father jealous, and I want my grandkids' grandkid's to live comfortably. I rap because of 2 things. I love it and I want to be successful.