RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   The Cerebral Approach (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=352)
-   -   Ms. Get Gully (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=236665)

CyKo 11-03-06 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindstate
^^^^ :cussing: i saw her first :cussing:

:laugh:.... :iagree:....but..... :hitit2: first....lol

Dufflebag Boy 11-03-06 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyKo
:laugh:.... :iagree:....but..... :hitit2: first....lol

.........i claim her first...im the first ta spank that ass

CyKo 11-03-06 12:27 PM

u can spank it first all u want as long as i hit it first....lol

Diet Coke 11-03-06 12:28 PM

^ You're both pig fuckers?

Whack.

Dufflebag Boy 11-03-06 12:30 PM

ight cyko lets make a deal

i get her bottom half and u get her upper half...
do what they teached u in school and share :)

Diet Coke 11-03-06 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Get Gully
and you are just so extra lame for making this thread.
again i say. Who are you? right .nobody but another groupie faggot under my belt just like the rest of the limp dick male slores that replied with a smart remark.
:). who gives a fuck about you people . I surely dont :). its kinda funny tho you put so much effort into hating one person. i like it. im pretty important round here.

and mems. get with proactive before u even speak you pimple pizza faced idiot:)

Who am I?

Hahahahahaha..

I'm a lot more than a cam whore on the internet. I'm a lot more than a talentless fat bitch. You have no talent in hip-hop at all, and don't even rebuttal that you don't give a fuck or that it doesn't matter. If you weren't into hip-hop why would you be on RapVerse? You're a fuckin' whack piece of shit. Notice how everybody agreed with this thread other than the two 12 year olds that fuck their right hands and would do anything for pussy even if it's internet pussy. You're an ugly hoe, die.

CyKo 11-03-06 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindstate
ight cyko lets make a deal

i get her bottom half and u get her upper half...
do what they teached u in school and share :)

lol....alright cool....then u get the upper half and i get the bottom half....sounds ghood to me....lol

Dufflebag Boy 11-03-06 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyKo
lol....alright cool....then u get the upper half and i get the bottom half....sounds ghood to me....lol

rock, paper, scissors

Yvonne 11-03-06 12:42 PM

Red Bull..ouch!

...what did she do to get y'all this mad?

Ms. Get Gully 11-03-06 01:19 PM

red bull=?? yet and still a NOBODY lmao@you getting mad because your life is lame and im better at anything you'd ever even consider doing. lmao!@trying to bring hip hop in this rofl dont worry bout what the fuck im into . im sure i know more than you do about hip hop than anything and even DO more in hip hop than you so be easy you corn dog finger slappin bitch. Fat? ha! far from it! u just mad because im not no fan of you. your a groupie bitch. ne who .. continue making my fan base grow. and if u do notice the only people who did agree with you are those Ive owned in the past already. lmao@you trying to score brownie points by giving me hate attention. kid this is nothing new. fuck you and your lame life .. get real. if u aint tryin to battle stfu.

Dufflebag Boy 11-03-06 02:30 PM

Quote:
red bull=?? yet and still a NOBODY lmao@you getting mad because your life is lame and im better at anything you'd ever even consider doing. lmao!@trying to bring hip hop in this rofl dont worry bout what the fuck im into . im sure i know more than you do about hip hop than anything and even DO more in hip hop than you so be easy you corn dog finger slappin bitch. Fat? ha! far from it! u just mad because im not no fan of you. your a groupie bitch. ne who .. continue making my fan base grow. and if u do notice the only people who did agree with you are those Ive owned in the past already. lmao@you trying to score brownie points by giving me hate attention. kid this is nothing new. fuck you and your lame life .. get real. if u aint tryin to battle stfu.

:love: ur so sexy when ur angry :love:

TROUBLESOMEā„¢ 11-03-06 03:24 PM

bitch prolly got aids......................................looks like a str8 hoodrat
and yall r both retarded for argueing over sum food stamp slut

Crazy Hades 11-03-06 05:35 PM

Troublesome, when you take those kids to school, do you give them their lunchbags and a kiss on the forehead?

Ms. Get Gully 11-03-06 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by troublesome06
bitch prolly got aids......................................looks like a str8 hoodrat
and yall r both retarded for argueing over sum food stamp slut

haha dont be mad at me cuz im better than you white boy :). your garbage. now aids on that. You act more gay than q. you love dick. every thread your in your always mentioning some male and how much you love him. get a life you ignorant faggot.

Adam 11-03-06 05:55 PM

Quote:

Lmfao!

Do I even need to come back at you? Just read what you wrote and realize how pathetic you sound and really are. Me a nobody? Hahahahahaha, explain to me how you're better at everything I've ever considered doing? You don't know shit about me. /you think I hate you because you're not a fan of me? Why the fuck would I want some fat ass, bull dyke, monster looking thing as a fan? I mean look at you.. ughhh.. I'd rather fuck a donkey. Nasty ass bitch. /Lmfao @ you thinking you have a fan base, just so you know, when everybody on even the internet hates you, you're a fuckin' loser. Now take your whore ass off the site and put it to something useful, give a detective another suicide mystery to unfold. Ugly cunt, you sicken me.