RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Member Mugshots (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   They tryin' to catch me riding dirtyyyy (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=236698)

Crazy Hades 11-27-06 06:45 PM

I'm going to beat you over your lozenge-shaped head with a lead pipe.

Valerie 11-27-06 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Hades
I'm going to beat you over your lozenge-shaped head with a lead pipe.

wow commin from a kid who cried an left rv when VP dissed him.

Crazy Hades 11-27-06 10:36 PM

Quote:
wow commin from a kid who cried an left rv when VP dissed him.

...Who do you think I am, exactly? VP never dissed me and I never 'cried and left RV'.

In-Vision 03-31-07 11:43 PM

wendys has the best chicken nuggets ive ever had from a fastfood resteraunt...

LaTiNKiTTeN 07-05-07 07:25 PM

...u sure that aint a cab u drivin?lol

In-Vision 07-05-07 07:31 PM

your gonna need more than those aviators to disguise that hideous face

LaTiNKiTTeN 07-05-07 07:39 PM

c'mon brokeback mountain,i know u like em n all ,but u still BUTThurt?
those shades only coverin my eyes n u know they pretty as hell
holla

J. Luth 07-05-07 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
...u sure that aint a cab u drivin?lol

lol you seriously using something you used against me in 2004 still? LOL do you sonn, do you

JTR 07-08-07 05:25 AM

those aren't aviators she's wearing btw.

LK, I hope to god your eyes are pretty as hell, because if they aren't, you really have NOTHING going for you lmfaooooooooooooooo

In-Vision 07-08-07 05:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack The Rippa
those aren't aviators she's wearing btw.

LK, I hope to god your eyes are pretty as hell, because if they aren't, you really have NOTHING going for you lmfaooooooooooooooo

you're right...those arn't aviators..i guess i didn't look long enough....honestly though...can you blame me?

LaTiNKiTTeN 07-08-07 12:34 PM

more like the only thing u could come up wit to diss me was that i was wearin aviators lol
dude seriously,still butthurt about bein in my signature?da both of u...
u just 2 pathetic ugly fucks who could never get a girl like me..thoth,i saw ur ugly ex wit her craders n horseface already son n u talkin shit?i look better than anyone on here
holla

JTR 07-09-07 12:45 AM

LMFAOSMFOFM @ looking better than anyone on here wooowwww I'll post up new pics of myself so you can see how sexy I am and call me ugly anyways since you get off on beating your meat to my pics while calling me ugly lol, i'm not butthurt about your signature, I always laughed at it, I think I even complimented you on the good job you did on it? So I hope you only meant that part for other dude.

And I never posted a pic of an ex on this site, one of a girl I was tryna holla at who gained weight and became emo so I gave up, she looked hot in the pics I put of her on here though

And 2 random girls who's house I went to one day to chill there, I can show you pics of them if you'd like, we're not friends anymore really, nice girls though.

Oh and one pic for the gf pic battle which wasn't even my gf, just one of those^^ girls since it was a pic I had on my computer already, cuz I prolly wouldn't put a pic of my actual girl on RV.

In-Vision 07-09-07 01:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
more like the only thing u could come up wit to diss me was that i was wearin aviators lol
dude seriously,still butthurt about bein in my signature?da both of u...
u just 2 pathetic ugly fucks who could never get a girl like me..thoth,i saw ur ugly ex wit her craders n horseface already son n u talkin shit?i look better than anyone on here
holla

we both complimented you on it...it looked funny...now, humor is usually revolved around truth, however, the only humourous truth about what you created was the fact that you took time to actually create it. I mean honestly, when it comes to attempting jokes towards others, how desperate can one person possibly be? I don't really know I guess..but you definately raised the bar as far as showing desperation. and that pretty much sums up your whole text career. Propaganda, slander, lies, accusations based on nothing but your own insecurities, are all methods people use when 1. they arn't clever enough to think of anything else...or 2..theres nothing else to think of.

Now, i could play it your way...and claim that you are a butch dike who has preffered pussy ever since you saw what an in-tact pussy looks like. Why you've never seen it before that? Well, it's obvious....your daddy got the chance to beat it up before anyone else, or....you have a penis...and being afraid to share your tragedy with the world led you to adopt a child as a cover..now you really don't even take care of it because the love a mother feels for her child is a love built through conception.

Or, i could just keep it real and state the obvious. There is..no...there WAS someone just as desperate as you were/are....i really hope you are the breadwinner for your childs sake..otherwise baby is growing up without daddy.

JTR 07-09-07 02:27 AM

Lmao ya I knew she had a baby why the fuck did she say she didn't have one to me? I think she didn't want me bringing her baby into it. Geeze so sensitive all I said was "has it grown into an ugly slut like you yet?" LMAO

If I ever saw her on the street walking her baby in a stroller i'd grab her baby and beat her to death with it

In-Vision 07-09-07 03:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack The Rippa

If I ever saw her on the street walking her baby in a stroller i'd grab her baby and beat her to death with it

if i ever saw you beating the shit out of her with her own baby, i would definately share my weed with you.