RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   I have to take a drug test tomorrow, HELP (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=236912)

JTR 11-08-06 10:28 PM

and yo, warm water or cold water?

Sean Gunner 11-08-06 10:30 PM

Don't eat poppey seeds.

Is it hair?

Possible 11-08-06 10:30 PM

Its like this bro. If its blood, your pretty much fucked, What is this test for? Job, Court, Probation? And you can eat all the veggies you want. But veggies are 90% water, they are not going to do anything better than what pure water does. Second, Yes green tea is high in anti oxidants, BUT not as much as white tea. And I don't know about you, but can you go get a good amount of this tea right now? I would stick with water.

Edit: Water is water, drink cold water, you can drink it faster anyway, who wants to drink warm water.

JTR 11-08-06 10:31 PM

dude I got like 10 packs of green tea

warm or cold water though?

Possible 11-08-06 10:32 PM

You mean Ten Tea bags? Well fuck it, just drink them, AND drink water, but drink cold water, but if your giong to drink that tea, then, I guess hot, but the temp. of the water is irrelavent.

New Meth0d 11-08-06 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by +.
If its a urine test then go buy a bag of oranges, orange juice and all that. Eat the oranges all night, wake up and eat oranges.

Citrus in the oranges will counter your urine and you should pass.

If its a blood test, then get a fake arm, fill it with someones elses blood :whacky:

i know that vitamin b helps push out thc, and thc is actually stored in body fat..if you cant get any nician pills try and get some sort of purging drink... you can prolly find at your headshop and if it doesnt work then just drink as much water as possible...then piss a little then fill up the cup then piss some more.

Possible 11-08-06 10:38 PM

I wouldn't fill the cup, thats another thing, the tester will tell you how much they need on a minimum standpoint. ONLY GIVE THEM THE MINIMUM.

JTR 11-08-06 10:41 PM

alright cool, I would die if I came online tomorrow like "Wtf yo I failed the test" and you come with "Ha bitch, I can't believe you thought that shit I said was true"

JTR 11-08-06 10:41 PM

As in die of laughter

JTR 11-08-06 10:46 PM

by the way it's a test for like, I gotta visit my dad nephew in jail, and you have to take a drugg test before they let you

JTR 11-08-06 10:47 PM

makes sense that it would be a piss test

TROUBLESOMEā„¢ 11-08-06 11:00 PM

cranberry juice or water.......but cranberry juice is used for bladder infections cause it cleans u out;) so imma say do wut i did cranberry juice and a fucking ton of it:thumbup:
from experiance i smoke like a fucking chimney everyday all day.....only happened once where i got tested and that worked flawlessly

Possible 11-08-06 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack
alright cool, I would die if I came online tomorrow like "Wtf yo I failed the test" and you come with "Ha bitch, I can't believe you thought that shit I said was true"

Nah man, I wouldn't lie to you or misdirect you in anyway, I just took a test about 6 days ago and got the call today that I passed doing what I said up there.

JTR 11-08-06 11:09 PM

^^ how much did you blaze?

TROUBLESOMEā„¢ 11-08-06 11:12 PM

tha night before well daytime at like 4 in tha afternoon....an blazed two cannons one after another....it worked but i mean a fucking shitload of those two liquids(and i fucking hate cranberry juice shit is gross)but chea u shoould be good.....piss lots tonight....and a few times b4 tommorow but keep drinkin until b4

im high as fuck right now ....and will be for ever pot=tha shit:thumbup: