RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   All Rv Audio Heads (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=237371)

PrahJect 11-20-06 04:43 AM

Id be down but itd had to be good heads not just like people liKE JC and the weaker members..itd have to be good cats...nah mean..I cud throw a list of people

Tito
Enygma
Triple N
Apexx
Prah
Zone Out
Rob Killa
Fux Jus A Word
Troublesome
Past Tense
Ecko
Ike
Black Magik
J Summers
SpuL

and theres probably a few more 8 bars each wud kill it cos they all have good qual and good heads//feel me??

J. Luth 11-20-06 09:45 AM

^haha @ me after j. You know what would happen ~_~

TitoBronsky 11-20-06 01:23 PM

this would be hot sauce.... im D

Kordozar 11-20-06 02:53 PM

Prahject Imma Good Mc I Just Have Bad Quality I Can Make Decent Tracks

Young Kidd (LM) 11-20-06 04:22 PM

Eh..My quality is ass..

Don't really know of my skill..people like it..but it's always my quality that people say is bad..

P To Tha R! 11-20-06 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kordozar
Prahject Imma Good Mc I Just Have Bad Quality I Can Make Decent Tracks

No doubt well I cud mix the shit for u..for the track...if u head it good but I doubt itll work cos its so many people but if u make it work itll be hot

Jay Rose 11-20-06 04:49 PM

way to leave me out the mix home boy......:/

~Lady Fiya~ 11-20-06 04:50 PM

Dont just use one beat mix in 2 if it will be plenty of people on it. That way you can assign some people to one, the rest to another and it wont get boring to the listeners.

Kordozar 11-20-06 05:44 PM

Oh Shit It's Two Prahjects....Well I Would Rather Have Apexx Someone Who Knows What There Doing Run It..No Dickeating But He Would Know How To Run It

∆ P E X X 11-20-06 05:51 PM

ah this is gettin wacker by the minute. put it like this, just cuz you like somebody don't mean their input should be put in, you dig?

fuck all the playin favorites and politics shit man. if you don't like it, suck a dick up.

G Deuce 11-20-06 05:57 PM

i'll hop on it..........yall should have me last, so i can wake up the listeners, lol....

TROUBLESOMEā„¢ 11-20-06 06:56 PM

im down but pexx should orginize itr cause hed be able to make it werk best

G Deuce 11-20-06 07:00 PM

Actually, to add on to what Lady was sayin........

We should have 3 beats with 3 different feels to them.........Like 1 beat would have a club feel to it, another would have one of them street grind, driving type feel, then the last one could have a deep thinking feel.

Then assign those to a beat that fits their style of rapping. For example, Spul would probably be on the club feel, Tito on the street grind, and myself on the deep thinking. Shit would be sick.

Implicit 11-20-06 07:05 PM

ayo i wouldnt mind gettin on this if it actually takes off...let me know

Logic The Goonie 11-20-06 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
ah this is gettin wacker by the minute. put it like this, just cuz you like somebody don't mean their input should be put in, you dig?

fuck all the playin favorites and politics shit man. if you don't like it, suck a dick up.

But your list of people is THE definitive one?

I must have missed something...