RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Analyzing the Kramer Outrage...frame by frame (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=237468)

p4ntzistheish 11-21-06 08:24 PM

It's not a big deal. Christ if that was Chris Rock or Eddie Murphy it'd be jsut fine. But since it's Kramer it's a big deal. I doubt he's racist, and if he is so be it. Can't stop it so I don't stress over it.

Maleficent 11-21-06 08:25 PM

I think I may have to rape mister kramer in a special episode of seinfeld featuring a horrorcore rapper on probation for fucking his little cousin in the asshole.

On a more serious note, the man's an asshole, and regardless of his pathetic apology on the late show, he's still going to suffer ridicule forever. Its not the audience's fault that they were predominantly black and happened to think his comedy was only good for a baboon tampon.

Shear Kaughn 11-21-06 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R. Bull
Yeah but dude Racism is everywhere. I mean whites get taken for granted as racists, but I mean if there was ever say: WET "White Entertainment Television" we'd be considered racists.

Racism is retarded and will never end because people get too worked up over shit. I mean I'm not black, but if black people quit taking the n-bomb to heart so much it would die down.

It's like a bully, if he picks on a kid and the kid has a crazy ass reaction to it, he continues to pick on that kid. If the kid just doesn't give a fuck, the bully gets bored. Pretty shitty analogy but you get my point. White people know to get back at a black person all they have to do is say one word, if people stopped giving a shit, maybe it would just die off.

White Entertainment Television huh....

what would be on WET.....stereotypical white programs? martha stewart shows, reruns of Friends?...umm it would just be another regular TV channel right?...so whats the point in having a WET

think about it......

get back at a black person by saying one word......thats how people get hospital bills.....and have to go on letterman to make an apology......if your gonna try and pull some race shit to get back at a black person becuase they started the racial remarks first...you have to be smart about it....real smart...

yes its just as equally wrong for a black person to call a white person a cracker as a white to call a black nigger....but the white person has to be extra careful with what they say, especailly with other people around...why?...this is america....there has been one fucked up thing after one fucked up thing after another ever since this country was thought of.

Tha .Q 11-21-06 08:39 PM

^^WET

OH...u mean NBC

lol...Shere...I love u bro...in a non gay way

Shear Kaughn 11-21-06 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reflecz
^^WET

OH...u mean NBC

lol...Shere...I love u bro...in a non gay way

Q!! or should i say relecz.....i'm glad you broke this down...in a logical way...when i first watched this vid it shocked the hell out of me.....shocked the serious shit out of me. how dare he say that about our race.....just kidding...just kidding :laugh: :laugh:

Spektikul 11-21-06 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
LOL, dude, every other channel is WET

Dude, even the black entertainment is entertaining to my white ass.

JEEEA!

Maleficent 11-21-06 08:48 PM

Wet is a magazine on gourmet bathing.

Tha .Q 11-21-06 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shear Kaughn
Q!! or should i say relecz.....i'm glad you broke this down...in a logical way...when i first watched this vid it shocked the hell out of me.....shocked the serious shit out of me. how dare he say that about our race.....just kidding...just kidding :laugh: :laugh:

Yea man...def. know wut u mean

and now he's "sorry"?

NOPE

-Zone Out- 11-21-06 09:15 PM

I agree, this was some bullshit.
and I feel like every white person thats trying to defend Richards is an under cover racist.

-Zone Out- 11-21-06 09:17 PM

and poeple bringing Chris Rock and Eddie Murphy into it has to understand
Chris Rock has never STOPPED his comedy act and got into a personal act with an audience member callin them a cracker and a honkey.

JTR 11-21-06 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spektikul
Dude, even the black entertainment is entertaining to my white ass.

JEEEA!

That's what i'm saying man

LOL @ people saying exactly what I said though...

-TeamOne- 11-21-06 09:37 PM

whydidnt he jus do like richard pryor and talk about his momma, woulda saved alotta controverssy lol

p4ntzistheish 11-22-06 02:19 AM

Plenty of comedians interactwith 'hecklers'. Hell Dane cCook did twicein Vicious Circle. Can't remeber anymore cuz it's the last comedy shoe I've seen. I don't think KatWilliamsdid but i'm not sure. Whatever. Nota big deal to me so much. As long as he isn't cookin my Thanksgivingdinner I got nothin to do with him.

villagepimp 11-22-06 02:52 AM

Dumb ass white people

*smh*

Blay'all 11-22-06 02:53 AM

lol @ people throwing 6th grade arguments out there like Red Bull's good old "WET" argument... when will people realize that we didnt start out in this country even, and we arent even now. and JTR is right, every other channel on TV is white entertainment television.

also, JPoll, i think you make it a point to just come into every thread made and hate. its great that you sponsor a child, but announcing it to people to make yourself look like you're doing something better than them isnt the way to go =/