RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Ballerstatus featured in the new Source (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=238068)

~Kilo~ 12-11-06 06:53 PM

....Hatin Azz Niggaz Man

Cola 12-11-06 06:54 PM

next time...just post...HANM....

PlayBoyBlaze 12-11-06 10:43 PM

These RV niggaz are some bitch ass niggaz ock they wack ass site dont get any cred from they own yall some wack ass niggaz real talk stick to this pre school BS is a way better site fuck ass bitches

PlayBoyBlaze 12-11-06 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by troublesome06
not tha source.................and rofl at him talkin like it mentionz him and his wack as crew

^^^^^ we make up Ballerstatus as a site dumb bitch and my crew will murder you and whoever you want to get ock :banghead: just do that all day and kill yaself

Cola 12-12-06 01:21 AM

u still haven't posted a link you fag

WhoAmI 12-12-06 07:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayBoyBlaze
These RV niggaz are some bitch ass niggaz ock they wack ass site dont get any cred from they own yall some wack ass niggaz real talk stick to this pre school BS is a way better site fuck ass bitches

then why are you still bothering to post on rv?

and are any of you clowns actually makin moves off the net????

Valiant 12-12-06 05:32 PM

...And the source sucks...XXL is the key ma nigga.

Cola 12-12-06 09:50 PM

yeah...for once you said something itelligent....

XXL is sick...

TROUBLESOMEā„¢ 12-12-06 10:30 PM

your a retard how u even gon say u rap when ya wack ass crew only does text....and tha ones that do audio...should do text so they dont sound so fucking horrible faget ass chump...............suck sum more cock jizzle breath

PlayBoyBlaze 12-13-06 06:33 PM

[QUOTE=troublesome06]your a retard how u even gon say u rap when ya wack ass crew only does text....and tha ones that do audio...should do text so they dont sound so fucking horrible faget ass chump...............suck sum more cock

^^^^ This is only the computer and this is not a career for me nigga I have two degrees fam I only do this text thing because its what I like to do I got my own car, house, and I am my own boss ock. My life is establish ock what about you

Ltizzle 12-22-06 04:57 PM

Quote:

*dies*

its just the net man, just the net...

YOUNG PROBLEM 12-22-06 06:31 PM

yall some bitches over here, atleast dey posted in a magazine.......wen yall get posted den yall kan talk shit but juss fall back

Pro. 12-22-06 09:11 PM

Quote:
[QUOTE=troublesome06]your a retard how u even gon say u rap when ya wack ass crew only does text....and tha ones that do audio...should do text so they dont sound so fucking horrible faget ass chump...............suck sum more cock

^^^^ This is only the computer and this is not a career for me nigga I have two degrees fam I only do this text thing because its what I like to do I got my own car, house, and I am my own boss ock. My life is establish ock what about you

yea,burns around ur lips...Bwah,ha,ha,haaaa!!!

plz,kiddo..u overcookin ur ego.

WhoAmI 12-23-06 06:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOUNG PROBLEM
yall some bitches over here, atleast dey posted in a magazine.......wen yall get posted den yall kan talk shit but juss fall back

STFU til your voice breaks young cuz

MoneyMaker 12-23-06 01:09 PM

LOL....nahh my Status Niggazz you can see they Jealousy...they makin moves off the Net but aint NO ONE know they ass still? LOL ok Niggaz....i aint seen RV posted nowherre so until they are iont see how any of them can talk shitt