RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   ZONE OUT - ShoW SoME ResPeCT ft. TOny Brown (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=238424)

Paranoid 12-21-06 01:48 AM

Damn tony you came in with a hot flow dude, I'm feelin ya swagger g and shit word up. You holdin it down, nice delivery man. I was feelin ya verse. This beat hot by the way....for zone outs hook, pretty catchy. Your verse is pretty dope, gangsta swagger word up. I'm feelin ya flow as well you came in hot man nice delivery too. I'm def feelin this track yall ncie job.

rtf on Look At This Chick..

Zone Out 12-21-06 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuLâ„¢
^common pics? lmao son it's not common for fat girls to rub up on eachother with their grandma like saggy boobs hanging low and take pics of it. Stop being a slut, and act decent BIATCHHHHHHH

but word this track was tight. Zone killed hook. good shit from both. but hook crazy sons. WORD WORD!!!! MAS ON 'EM!!! MAS on Yvvone's hooker pics!!! YEA :shoot:

LMFAO
Holla!

thanks for all the feedback, btw.

Yvonne 12-22-06 07:19 AM

meh..at least i dont stink of onion or garlic and its pure evidence i am not as hungry as you and your family!

1 thing i abide on is Never argue with a Fool cos then u wudnt know the difference btw d 2...

so i hold my peace with a Fuck you and Fuck what u think!

End it!

Zone Out 12-22-06 06:41 PM

LMFAOAOAOAO!!!
WTF are you talkin about?
Who stinks of onion and garlic!? and WHO THE HELL IS HUNGRY!?
Lmao, Vonnie, please stfu now while you have the chance to.
You're the wackest person to post in this thread, YES EVEN WACKER THAN PARANOID!!!
Fall back, before I show you who's boss.

J. Luth 12-22-06 06:54 PM

LMAO @ those two false statements backed up by NOTHING, when I can back up my claims with pics. BIATCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HH :hump: <me and your grammy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yvonne
meh..at least i dont stink of onion or garlic and its pure evidence i am not as hungry as you and your family!
and you smelled me how? ROFL but word yo, my family decided to get a basketball court in my backyard, and our own home theatre with 70 inch screen and SACRIFICED NOT HAVING FOOD!! so yea, we def don't have food to eat. So we usually go eat parts of the basketball court and i've been nibbling on some of the DVD's we have. :rolleyes:

1 thing i abide on is Never argue with a Fool cos then u wudnt know the difference btw d 2...

so i hold my peace with a Fuck you and Fuck what u think!

End it!

you have DEF gotta be the ugliest and stupidest chick ever. you one of those chicks who so desperate for attention from opposite sex you'd adopt one of those starving ethiopian kids on TV just to rape them. you SICK BITCH!!!! MAS ON YYVONE!!! :shoot:

Zone Out 12-22-06 07:13 PM

MAS ON YVONNE!!!!!!

hahHAHhHAHAHhahahahHAHAHAhahah
I only talked to her on aim cause I wanted to see naked pictures!!!!!!!!!!
roooooooooooooflmao

TonyTone 12-22-06 10:56 PM

damn, yal niggas cloggin the fuck outta this thread

anymore feed? lol

btw, i love yvonne.....fall back niccas =PPP

Zone Out 12-23-06 03:14 AM

lol @ cloggin up the thread
fuck rv..
who cares?

TonyTone 12-23-06 09:28 AM

lol oh yea one more thing......keep feedin ppl

this should be featured

grrrrrrr

J. Luth 12-23-06 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyTone
damn, yal niggas cloggin the fuck outta this thread

anymore feed? lol

btw, i love yvonne.....fall back niccas =PPP

*sings "I'm in loveeeee with a crackwhoreeeeeee"*

TonyTone 12-24-06 12:35 AM

lol....mayne this just another freepost thread now

Pro. 12-24-06 06:36 PM

beat:Beat is cool,I expect'd a lil more into it..it kept feelin like it was building up to something an then the loop came..but still nice ridin music...in the south sorta,but mid west shit almost east coast..lol..but coo.

Flow:The hook was tight...the only thing is yall couldve incorp'd a more aggressive flow with it..an the 1st person that drop'd..shouldve been the middle guy,an the middle guy shouldve been 1st cuz his flow iz catchy..it matches the beat..he did waayy better.1t dude just didnt sound gutter enough to begin that type of track,no hate to u homey,but thas true...but u still handle'd ur biz'ness with it..

Lyrics:The hook was tight like i said,I liked what u were sayin..1st person had cool lyrics..sum lines I felt his swagger carried a bit more than the actual impact of the lines..But still I felt u came decent,2nd person I felt came slugg'n,I liked the flow,but the lyrics are coo..nothin really over the top that would make u say 'damn'..yah know..but still ur voice,n flow carried ur words,made u feel'em because of your energy that u put into it..but the lyrics are on that young buck level,but props.
I'd bump it..just adjust ur hook a bit..an change the arrangement..then it'll be set..IMO..

props.

P To Tha R! 12-24-06 08:23 PM

ROFL AT THE YVONNE ABUSE WOW..

haha ethipan sorry yvonne im cool with u but damn..WOW lmfao..

regarding the track nice shit yall ayo tony man u never hit me up...always say u will and n then bounce :( we STILL need to collab tight verse tho b zone MAS my nigga u killeed ya shit..hook=crack me=fiend which equals playback holla

Zone Out 12-25-06 12:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prosecutor
beat:Beat is cool,I expect'd a lil more into it..it kept feelin like it was building up to something an then the loop came..but still nice ridin music...in the south sorta,but mid west shit almost east coast..lol..but coo.

Flow:The hook was tight...the only thing is yall couldve incorp'd a more aggressive flow with it..an the 1st person that drop'd..shouldve been the middle guy,an the middle guy shouldve been 1st cuz his flow iz catchy..it matches the beat..he did waayy better.1t dude just didnt sound gutter enough to begin that type of track,no hate to u homey,but thas true...but u still handle'd ur biz'ness with it..

Lyrics:The hook was tight like i said,I liked what u were sayin..1st person had cool lyrics..sum lines I felt his swagger carried a bit more than the actual impact of the lines..But still I felt u came decent,2nd person I felt came slugg'n,I liked the flow,but the lyrics are coo..nothin really over the top that would make u say 'damn'..yah know..but still ur voice,n flow carried ur words,made u feel'em because of your energy that u put into it..but the lyrics are on that young buck level,but props.
I'd bump it..just adjust ur hook a bit..an change the arrangement..then it'll be set..IMO..

props.

WOW, I want to thank you alot for this feedback.

TonyTone 12-25-06 02:17 AM

yes thx a bunch for that prosecutor. u too prah

n yea, i told about 6 ppl i'd collab with em =/ prob is, i didnt realize christmas was so close n me and my girl been havin issues lately. meh, we'll get somethin goin. we gotta collab before u get signed n shit lol