RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Iverson Fans.....lol (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=238696)

.Ike. 12-24-06 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayBoyBlaze
^^^^ You from Philly I never heard of you come to Camden to the studio in the hood real talk aiight ock. plus I dont see ya bitch ass on the court white boy

lmao @ this dude

Enygma 12-24-06 11:05 AM

First off.....Sixers beat the Knicks last night 98-77, so they can win without Iverson. Secondly, you are all missing the point of this thread. I could care less how many points Iverson scores, how many assists he has or any of that shit. He did the same exact shit with the Sixers. The point of the thread was that the guy complaining about being on a losing team goes and loses his first game with his new organization.

I know that the Nuggets are now going to be a dominant force in the NBA....only a fool would think otherwise. I just thought it was pretty funny that the dude still lost :thumbup:

And 2 da foo dat be talkin shit bout my hood, you can come get it fam. Lets take it to da streets fo real ock :shoot:

TeamOne 12-24-06 01:50 PM

lmfao @ sayin he got outshined... he got a double double from the bench....

p4ntzistheish 12-24-06 05:48 PM

Iverson could have put up 101 and broke Wilt's record and beckoned forth the heavens and spawned an NBA championship out of Artest's forehead..all Philly fans would say was "He's still glory hog". Face it all Philly fans are pissed that they lost AI, yet since they have the rep of the toughest fans they will shoot him down for the rest of his career. A 22-10 night was good, considering the change in atmosphere, team and such. It should only get better with time. And oh yeah I know Phlly fans cuz I live not too far from there, and all my neighbors said thesame shit Enyg did. lol

PlayBoyBlaze 12-24-06 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enygma
First off.....Sixers beat the Knicks last night 98-77, so they can win without Iverson. Secondly, you are all missing the point of this thread. I could care less how many points Iverson scores, how many assists he has or any of that shit. He did the same exact shit with the Sixers. The point of the thread was that the guy complaining about being on a losing team goes and loses his first game with his new organization.

I know that the Nuggets are now going to be a dominant force in the NBA....only a fool would think otherwise. I just thought it was pretty funny that the dude still lost :thumbup:

And 2 da foo dat be talkin shit bout my hood, you can come get it fam. Lets take it to da streets fo real ock :shoot:

^^^^^ LOL ur funny You really dont want it ock Im just laughing at cha No real talk your not poppin nothing ock You know how Camden Niggas get down

Enygma 12-24-06 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFS
Iverson could have put up 101 and broke Wilt's record and beckoned forth the heavens and spawned an NBA championship out of Artest's forehead..all Philly fans would say was "He's still glory hog". Face it all Philly fans are pissed that they lost AI, yet since they have the rep of the toughest fans they will shoot him down for the rest of his career. A 22-10 night was good, considering the change in atmosphere, team and such. It should only get better with time. And oh yeah I know Phlly fans cuz I live not too far from there, and all my neighbors said thesame shit Enyg did. lol

Ok.....I know Iverson is good. I know he's the league's 2nd highest scorer. I also know that he left the Sixers cause he said that they weren't a contender and never would be as long as he was in the league, so he tried going to a team that he thought would do better. His first game there THEY LOST, therefore, it's ironic. Fuckin laugh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayBoyBlaze
^^^^^ LOL ur funny You really dont want it ock Im just laughing at cha No real talk your not poppin nothing ock You know how Camden Niggas get down

Word......I actually am "poppin" something. I "pop" an M16, M249, MLRS.....all kinds of shit you probably never heard of. But yeah, I know how people from Camden get down. Please go back to school man.....lol.

PlayBoyBlaze 12-24-06 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuLâ„¢
^stfu you wannabe gangbanger homie

^^^^ Im not a gang banger bitch

PlayBoyBlaze 12-24-06 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enygma
Ok.....I know Iverson is good. I know he's the league's 2nd highest scorer. I also know that he left the Sixers cause he said that they weren't a contender and never would be as long as he was in the league, so he tried going to a team that he thought would do better. His first game there THEY LOST, therefore, it's ironic. Fuckin laugh.

Word......I actually am "poppin" something. I "pop" an M16, M249, MLRS.....all kinds of shit you probably never heard of. But yeah, I know how people from Camden get down. Please go back to school man.....lol.

^^^^ LOL I was in the Military once before I know every gun you talking about I wa sStationed at Mcguire in South Jersey i was Air Force and Marines so i know about the guns more than you do bitch M16 aint shit ock and M249 aint all that great take it from a former sniper in the Marines

PlayBoyBlaze 12-24-06 10:30 PM

So I am to believe your waliking around with M249 Machine gun lol so you got the tripod, T&E mechanism, and a spare bar to go with it

J. Luth 12-24-06 10:31 PM

^I'll put a cross on your chest, yo, minus the bling :shoot:

PlayBoyBlaze 12-24-06 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuLâ„¢
^I'll put a cross on your chest, yo, minus the bling :shoot:

^^^^^ LOL WTF (Sponge BOB NIGGA) But E forreal if you want to POP guns you need a MSSR,HS Precision Pro Series 2000 HTR ,Varmint A4

Mayne Event 12-25-06 01:07 AM

^^ google searching for a cool looking gun then copying and pasting homo...

ock... who the fuck says that.. you undereducated waste of body matter....

do us a favour e-thug... find a bridge.. anything high will do... look over the edge... i mean like lean out as far as you physically can and try to see the underside of it... ps. dont use ur hands.. just lean... k... good...

M Eazy 12-25-06 03:51 PM

I updated my roster on Live 07, and the Nuggets is unstoppable now! J.R. Smith,Kenyon, A.I., and Melo...unstoppable. Then, Camby blocking shots to create fast breaks. It's crazy! Like the 06 Heats. haha.

TeamOne 12-25-06 04:18 PM

wats better live 07 or 2k7?

PlayBoyBlaze 12-26-06 12:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayne Event
^^ google searching for a cool looking gun then copying and pasting homo...

ock... who the fuck says that.. you undereducated waste of body matter....

do us a favour e-thug... find a bridge.. anything high will do... look over the edge... i mean like lean out as far as you physically can and try to see the underside of it... ps. dont use ur hands.. just lean... k... good...

^^^^ Google what lol your a funny lil character The whole purpose was he said I didnt know my guns and I said I know about guns being that I was in the Marines Im far from a E-thug Mayne EVent Im undereducated but you cant spell MAIN LOL you people are funny fuck ya kind bitch

And if your from Philly or Jersey you would know we all say ock