RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Album Reviews (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Bow Wow-The Price Of Fame (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=238822)

-Zone Out- 01-16-07 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by So.Rell
Whoever says Lil' Wayne is garbage should die a slow painful death...

Lil Wayne could rip a lot of Rappers out just name a few besides Jay-Z Andre 3 Stacks lol and Nas...And also Lil Wayne is getting recognized he is one of the very few rappers out of the south that is lyrically talented and sure Wayne says a few whack shit, don't we all, hell Jay-Z and Nas have before same with Pac and Biggie

*looks at where you're from*
Enough said

So.Rell 01-17-07 08:18 AM

Nah buddy that's where I live, Born and Bred in Dayton, Ohio...I'm just being Real New York ain't doin shit right now Juelz Nas and Jay the only ones holdin it down...

Keep it Real or Keep it Moving

And I probably spit better than half the nggas on this site my Audio's Fiyah

-Zone Out- 01-17-07 12:41 PM

Dayton, Ohio aka little cincinnati which is Coon Ville

So.Rell 01-18-07 12:15 AM

Wow buddy go on somewhere, Dayton the slums homeboy so go on with that...why you talkin shit on the net go on boy...lol net beef is for lames

-Zone Out- 01-18-07 07:31 PM

net beef?
nigga Im tellin it like it is.
5 niggas from detroit could come to dayton and run that entire lil pit stop of a town
and you dont rap better than me
fall back, monkey shit

So.Rell 01-19-07 10:26 PM

lol wow son go on with your life you've been on this site since 03 think your good at rap and ain't got shit to show for, go on lil ngga...don't knock the town homeboy...but like I was saying...Lil Wayne is nice whoever disagrees can suck a dick...but yeah Bow Wow, I know homeboy he corny already as it is...the Album is better than his previous ones but then again that ain't sayin much...

oh yeah don't know if anyone heard but Lil Wayne got his Jaw Broken like the other day, homeboy hit his shit hard cause Wayne was talking shit while playin craps...Ngga's these days lol...

but anyway, much love...pCe...

Kordozar 01-20-07 12:50 PM

Baby Confirmed On The Radio That He Didn't Get His Shit Broke

So.Rell 01-21-07 10:27 PM

oh aight 'preciate the info on that but he got his shit rocked right?

Epidemik 02-01-07 07:56 PM

Bow Wow is wack

& so is WeezyFuckin baby...... & you know its true he got ghostwriters, listen 2 carter 2, then lsiten 2 stuntin like my daddy...... speaks 4 itself

Kordozar 02-01-07 11:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by So.Rell
oh aight 'preciate the info on that but he got his shit rocked right?

Nigga Said He Aint Even Get Touched.....

So.Rell 02-02-07 08:36 AM

Epidemik he really doesn't have ghost writers homeboy, you need to get the info straight, there is no possible way he has it when he has release about 5 mixtapes in a short period of time...I admit his crew Young Money may help him with his punches (just like Memphis and Beanie do with Jay-Z or Lloyd Banks does with with 50) but he doesn't have ghost writers...it's almost impossible, but on The Carter I believe Gilly helped him out with punches but Wayne took that style and went up with it...and Stuntin like my daddy is not good enough its one fuckin song...Listen to the album then judge him...So quit hatin on Weezy let him do him you sqaure lol...

Back to the Topic...Bow Wow is a chump

Sik Wit It 02-21-07 08:21 PM

damn.. dis nigga did a Bow Wow album review.. damn..

L. Veracity 02-22-07 05:20 AM

Justin Timberlake's album was reviewed here
so why not pansy ass Bow Wow? :)

but yeah, I'm sure it's trash...by my personal standards
prolly way too much R&B for a damn rap album lmao

Blackmage 03-07-07 02:16 PM

Ok my opinions....

Bow wow's new cd is better than his last....but his last cd had disney font on it.....enough said...

Lil wayne TO ME (you guys form your own opinion) Little wayne is like a mediocre shit...it's always shit but everynow and then it doesn't have a smell...you know after it sits long enough...

I personall can't believe we have a bow wow cd review....you're the man just for mannign up and doing it....werd. :thumbup:

NoSkills 03-09-07 07:55 PM

fuck bow wow.
JEEZY AND WEEZY BIOTCHES!!!