RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   LBL Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=385)
-   -   Signup & Signout Thread (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=238914)

Spektikul 01-04-07 02:18 AM

*has to think about it*

...how much longer does the league go for until it re-starts??

King Solo 01-04-07 04:24 AM

^ It never restarts. Its just a long running league. There are no playoffs. You just battle for the championship belt, and sign in and out at your own preference.

TonyTone 01-05-07 02:17 AM

micnificant911: if i win 10 in a row, can i get $50?
micnificant911: c' mon, say yes
micnificant911: u know u want to
DaTrusHurtz: okay sure
micnificant911: dont think i wont be saving this convo
micnificant911: :-)

werd the fuck up

note: this deal does not apply to all members. In for next week - Trus

L£thargic 01-05-07 05:11 AM

Sign me in.

I'd rather not give my e-mail..and I don't have AIM...but if you absolutely must have my e-mail addy...I can edit it in later.

Don't worry about it, just make sure you show and I don't need it. You'll have a match next week - Trus

Possible 01-05-07 09:36 AM

Yeah put me in.

Word, glad you signed up. You'll have a match next week - Trus

Binary I 01-05-07 10:31 AM

i want in

kempo invited me

is he still here?

Actually I'm modding the league now, but as you can see from the mag and everything else, the league is still really well organized and I know you'll enjoy your stay here. You'll have a match next week - Trus

Black _Star 01-05-07 02:40 PM

yo man I need a battle Im feanin

Sorry man, elevate and then i'll let you in - Trus

Apex 01-05-07 03:10 PM

Hey Trus, I'm really sorry man. Things started picking up into the new year. I'm in another League right now and just don't have time for two man. I really apologize because I did want to give this League a chance. I hope you can understand. pz.

You should choose to just battle in this league :( Oh well, I'll sign you out, but make sure you come back - Trus

Appocolyptik 01-05-07 06:47 PM

I might sign out for a couple of weeks because I've got AS Level English and ICT exams next week which will be hard as fuck so I'll need to revise, then after that I need to finish all my coursework off so I won't have time to drop decently, and I hate dropping mediocre verses.

I'll sign back in once I've finished my coursework and exams and shit.

DaTrusHurtz 01-05-07 08:06 PM

You might sign out? Well let me know for sure if you are, but it looks like ur gonna be in the champ match next week so don't signout

Appocolyptik 01-05-07 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTrusHurtz
You might sign out? Well let me know for sure if you are, but it looks like ur gonna be in the champ match next week so don't signout

I'll let you know before you set next weeks battles up don't worry.

Eidolon. 01-06-07 12:02 AM

signing up, zero-zero. unorthodoxsteez is the aim, unorthodoxsteez@yahoo.com is the e-mail.

Welcome to the league, you'll have a match next week - Trus

DaTrusHurtz 01-07-07 01:55 AM

This thread is now closed