RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   who here can dance? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=239359)

M&rk 01-18-07 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack The Rippa
Lol, I get girls in the clubs and I don't dance good. You realise it's more how you talk then it dancing that will get you the girl? She's not gonna say "WOW NICE MOVES!!.... WANNA FUCK?"

smh @ you people prolly never been to a club before

your lame.. u prolly the sober dude sittin down tryin to call bitches to your table, im out there drunk and fuck freakin bitches like a mental instatution. and in clubs u can't even hear a fuckers talkin, u gotta talk on the floor ya dig.

Viva 01-18-07 12:51 PM

yeah^ a good dancer will always get me in a club before somebody who can 'talk the talk' but to answer ur question, I love hip hop dancing, tried breaking but cant get the power moves down, I salsa and swing dance, so good for ya, so much fun! lol

SerB 01-18-07 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack The Rippa
Lol, I get girls in the clubs and I don't dance good. You realise it's more how you talk then it dancing that will get you the girl? She's not gonna say "WOW NICE MOVES!!.... WANNA FUCK?"

smh @ you people prolly never been to a club before

obviously you've never been to a club.. cuz you cant dance

or you the one that stands by the wall... being a victim.

Mad Dog 01-18-07 07:47 PM

dancing in the club definitely helps pulling power...but still man i can dance i like getting up on the floor and do my thing...i got a girl 'n' all but there was one time where i had to tell 3 girls in one night that i werent interested coz i had a girl

i believe in monogamy...

Sir Smash'Alot 01-18-07 07:56 PM

If your under 18 in a club.. that shit isnt a club

its a day care

anxiety 01-18-07 07:57 PM

I cant get in any clubs anyways. 17...

Mad Dog 01-18-07 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Smash'Alot
If your under 18 in a club.. that shit isnt a club

its a day care

thats why when i was under 18 i went twice and was bored BOTH times...

peeps would have drinks before entering and sober up in the club...WTF is up with THAT!

Viva 01-18-07 08:42 PM

its easy as fuck to get into clubs over here. lol. well it used to be...they kinda cracked down and most places ID, but still...it was easy wen i was under 18 and im thankful for that! :thumbup:

SerB 01-19-07 02:03 AM

fake I.D

and if you roll with the right ppl, they dont even check

havent you seen lean back video?

Valor 01-19-07 02:41 AM

*can do the vogue, and macadana*

Sir Smash'Alot 01-19-07 06:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serb Jones
fake I.D

and if you roll with the right ppl, they dont even check

havent you seen lean back video?

That right here.. Makes your entire life based off music videos and movies etc.
Which means.. Not only is everything you say void... But rap is ruining white people !

WhoAmI 01-19-07 08:46 AM

yeh man i can dance...i ain't no usher or nuthin but i can hold it down

King Solo 01-19-07 11:50 AM

I'm a pretty mean dancer when I'm sober, and a fucking awesome dancer when I am drunk... basically because when I am drunk I really let loose with the moves.

I can pretty much dance to any music.... hip hop, dance, garage, classical...anything.

But yo, what the fuck at some dudes wanting to learn how to breakdance... who the fuck still does that now?

Nynth Degree 01-19-07 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serb Jones
obviously you've never been to a club.. cuz you cant dance

Did your mace can set off the metal detector?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Fletcher.
But yo, what the fuck at some dudes wanting to learn how to breakdance... who the fuck still does that now?

A whooooooooole lot of people...and it's still the shit.

King Solo 01-19-07 12:53 PM

^ Seriously, wow. It must just be where I live then, because over here it is well outdated. I can do a couple of breakdancing moves, nothing amazing. But I would never attempt them in a club because I would likely get laughed at.

And no, before anyone says it... it wouldn't be because I am no good at it. :)