RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Willa Peer You Fat Fucking Slut!!!!!!!!! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=240065)

Past Tense 02-17-07 05:54 PM

the dude on the far left reminds me of my friend chris

cuz thats how he trys to dress

*SmokeSomething* 02-17-07 06:24 PM

post pics................................

J. Luth 02-17-07 07:25 PM

where is this gorrila at?

Willa 02-17-07 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuLâ„¢
stop abusing your mod powers you stupid bitch.... go on the subway diet fatty :shoot:

Learn how to read the rules!

P To Tha R! 02-17-07 07:46 PM

^^^^u not even telling him what he did wrong....

BTW I TAKE BACK WHAT I SAID YO PITBULLS ARE CUTER THAN YOU..

shit...UZE UGLY

J. Luth 02-17-07 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willa
Learn how to read the rules!

WTF YOU STUPID GORRILA LOOKING HOE WITH MOSQUITO BITES ON CHEST?!?! atleast fuckin' SAY WHYYY YOU CLOSED IT. wtf is your problem gorrila?

both our links to feedback WERE within the 5 day rule shit. wtf? really stop being a fuckin' bitch and abusing your power.

*pisses on banana and throws it at you*

J Summers 02-17-07 10:55 PM

comin from the fuckin raghead who looks like a rat..."dollaback" pshh

Past Tense 02-17-07 11:00 PM

^weren't you the one that dissapeared after you got dissed?

and you still run your mouth?

ehhh

J Summers 02-17-07 11:05 PM

eeeez u aint need to run your mouth in a thread about fat people

J. Luth 02-17-07 11:24 PM

^son stfu Breezy fuckin' left you when he saw how much of a joke you are when you dissappeared from site after I ripped you. you pussy. you ain't king of shit.

"Your name J summers is soo last season that i'm makin' J fall" BITCH. TRY AND GET UP

B. Magik 02-17-07 11:37 PM

Fight Fight Fight!!

Past Tense 02-18-07 12:09 AM

lol you couldn't talk crap about me...im not the one that got butthurt over the internet because someone dissed me

i had 12 people diss me on one song here and i didn't leave..in fact the next day i dropped a track...

Paranoid 02-18-07 12:10 AM

she does this to alot of people, dumb slut.

J. Luth 02-18-07 12:15 AM

^LOL son stfu you the same dude who bitched and whined to willa. you snitch ass mu fucka....... with your fake ass generic feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willa
your thread got closed because paranoid pm'd me complaining that you didnt rtf. If he hadnt pmd me 3 times crying it would be open. But he complained so i closed it since it is a rule ill ove3rlook it unless someone cries about it go leave feed on his track and ill reopen it

wtf that ain't no rule. OK I'ma cy about tito then

"YO WAA WAAA WTF!?!? TITO AINT LEAVE ME FEED BACK!! CLOSE HIS THREAD!! CLOSE HIS THREAD!!!"

there now fuckin' close his thread too then... stupid slut

J Summers 02-18-07 12:51 AM

please cuzz some kid dissed me over the internet and got a hundred plays cuz he said it was a akon track, and i'm butthurt, yeah and breezy aint spitten wit me no more aye....why dont u check out our new mixtape..get ur facts straight