RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   what shirt namebrands do you favor? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=240252)

N.Tavarez 02-26-07 09:57 AM

i just went out after making this thread and bought a pretty nice g-unit sweater
i was checking the new ecko gear out and they straight but anybody notice this years theme seems to be skulls and shit? all the shirts i was peepin had "root of evil" on them but they were still pretty nice, ecko hoodies and jackets is my shit though
enyce got the hot sweaters too, gotta go get the tims now

ThatsWhatSheSaid 02-26-07 10:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GKillaz05
wow son, you got your shit all mised up. and I know hella white people that wear Enyce too, more then ecko... lmao, but I guess I agree wit the g-unit and shady part. I sadly own one g-unit hoody, which i promptly turned the u to an O... lol, werd.

The U to an O makes it G - Onit :laugh:

ThatsWhatSheSaid 02-26-07 10:11 AM

I rock an assortment, got the abercrombie polos', got the reg white n black tees (calvin kline =x or express), any b-ball shorts jordan, shoes s.dots or jordans, reg tees anything thats hot, ecko -> shady, ya'll remember wu-wear? Lol still got a hoody that i never wear shits like new lol, anything thing that looks good, and none of that triple x shit, need to wear some shit that fits you, and white people with the exception of jim jones need to wear some shit that aint too tight!

Zone Out 02-26-07 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GKillaz05
wow son, you got your shit all mised up. and I know hella white people that wear Enyce too, more then ecko... lmao, but I guess I agree wit the g-unit and shady part. I sadly own one g-unit hoody, which i promptly turned the u to an O... lol, werd.

Who said anything about white people not wearin Enyce?
I said I wear akademik and enyce.
If you're gonna quote me and respond to something I say make sure you comprehend what I say first.

M&rk 02-26-07 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Past Tense
whatever looks good

and is CHEAP lol

werd, i'd rather not wear labels and advertise for rich muphuckers anyway. to think your cool cuz of the labels u were is small thinkin

pen pusher 02-26-07 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.Tavarez
i just went out after making this thread and bought a pretty nice g-unit sweater
i was checking the new ecko gear out and they straight but anybody notice this years theme seems to be skulls and shit? all the shirts i was peepin had "root of evil" on them but they were still pretty nice, ecko hoodies and jackets is my shit though
enyce got the hot sweaters too, gotta go get the tims now

it's cause of the whole emoxcore thing, b.

it's the scene thing to do, pete wentz did it, travis mccoy did it, so now everyone else wants to do it.

Ltizzle 02-26-07 08:30 PM

I'm not really one for brands you can find in the "street" section of Macy's.
By that I primarily mean Ecko, Southpole, & G-Unit...they all look really cheap to me.

I do like to spend money on my clothing, however I also like to be original, so I tend to stay away from the massively popular brands.

Some of my personal favorites are:
9Grand
Gino Green Global
Perry Ellis
Abstraxx
Haggar
Ray Ban (not really clothing, but word)

Call me crazy, but I find just about everything LRG does to be hideous. I feel like a lot of dudes wear it, because a lot of dudes wear it (which should never be the case when it comes to clothing).

TROUBLESOMEā„¢ 02-26-07 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Picture
werd, i'd rather not wear labels and advertise for rich muphuckers anyway. to think your cool cuz of the labels u were is small thinkin

^^^^broke as fuck^^^^^

i fuck with enyce,akademiks(sick jeans),roca wear....and strictly new eras for my fittedz

*edit*
p.s dickies pants are the shit

N.Tavarez 02-27-07 10:04 AM

im driving to the wrentham outlet to get my tims this weekend, they got a lids there with a nice new era selection
since i gotta dress up for week i be feeling calvin klein shirts and also kenneth cole button downs be nice too, enyce and mecca WAS my shit but they be slippin now

M&rk 02-27-07 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROUBLESOMEā„¢
^^^^broke as fuck^^^^^

i fuck with enyce,akademiks(sick jeans),roca wear....and strictly new eras for my fittedz

*edit*
p.s dickies pants are the shit

cheap as fuck ass face. but werd my girl did just buy me a new era. i'd rather save my money so i dont have to work ova the summer and focus on basketball and rap

13th. 02-28-07 03:05 PM

Famous Stars and Straps all day baby! haha!

Lyriclesolja 02-28-07 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Past Tense
lol really now?

so everything expensive looks good?

Thats right...what looks better Wrangler jeans...or Ecko Jeans
Sean John Shirt?...or Starter shirt..
point made PX