RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   DaTrus Is BITCH!! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=240327)

Restricted 02-28-07 11:23 AM

No doubt lol This cat is shook, he can't battle me and that's why he won't step in to do it.

Logic The Goonie 02-28-07 12:33 PM

No, seriously, y'all are acting like this is 2004 again. We're basically done with that phase, you can get clowned like a mother fucker just MENTIONING text, nevermind getting all hyped up about a pinkslip text battle. Just drop your tracks on this motherfucker and post in the lounge so you can interact with fellow emcees who are trying to make moves.

That = the new RV.

Mad Dog 02-28-07 01:11 PM

^ Something i can agree with

ThatsWhatSheSaid 02-28-07 01:20 PM

Text, oh noes, you gon' clown me? :)

M the Literal 02-28-07 01:32 PM

You kids are ridiculous.

WhoAmI 02-28-07 02:05 PM

^^is that M Eazy??

DaTrusHurtz 02-28-07 04:25 PM

I ain't afraid of pink-slips, i just got on my plate grad school work, 2 jobs, a fraternity, and i'm 3 different rap leagues. I got better shit to do than battle newbs like this kid calling me out. I don't battle in front lines, its a pointless waste of time. If I battled every newb that called me out it'd get annoying. I battle people every week better than this fag.

Only motivation to battle him is if pink slips could really be enforced, but when i win he'll just create a new account so battle is pointless to me.

∆ P E X X 02-28-07 04:41 PM

there's always at least one pussy in a pinkslip battle.

Restricted 02-28-07 04:55 PM

^Exactly lol

Trus, man everyone here knows I am more of a veteran than you and you come in here with all your excuses and shit, but in the end you are just scared to battle me or you'd just do up 20 lines real quick and fucking battle.

You suck at battling and you know I'll beat you and that's why you won't battle me lol

Restricted 02-28-07 04:58 PM

You will lose and it's a gurantee from me, and I am 100 percent for sure you can't touch me in any degree of rap son. Straight up, you've been on this board everytime I log in so don't talk to me about being busy lol

DaTrusHurtz 02-28-07 04:58 PM

ur more veteran than i am? lol, ur a newb! Your join date don't change that. You write like a newb and ur entire career's accomplishments is beating newbs in front lines.

Whatever, I've declined a ton of battles against people with no skill. Ur just another fag to add to the list. I battle in leagues n' tournaments, thats it.

BTW, I'm online here when i'm doing other shit in the background. I'm at work right now. Often I'm doing homework and on here at the same time. Difference is ur here and its the only thing ur doing at the time.

Restricted 02-28-07 05:00 PM

We will hold the battle in your league, is that better for you? lol So that way you can battle me in a league..

And you're only fooling yourself by telling yourself those lies :thumbup:

DaTrusHurtz 02-28-07 05:04 PM

WE DID BATTLE IN MY LEAGUE YOU FUCKING IDIOT

Think of it this way. Who's the mod? Me. Who sets up battles? Me. Who determines who faces who? Me.

I FUCKING SETUP A BATTLE ME VS. YOU IN THE LEAGUE. That was my choice. I could have easily set myself up a battle against someone else so how u gonna go on this shit that i'm afraid of u? I just don't feel like wastin' time with u in some shitty front lines battle, thats all.

Restricted 02-28-07 05:08 PM

^& my verse is better =)

You're scared to battle me, straight up..

Heychoo 02-28-07 05:09 PM

dog im tired of all this faggot's bitching. for real. its just a TEXT BATTLE on the INTERNET. if he wants to keep bitching, then he can fucking pinkslip me. i dont care if im on this site or not if people are going to bitch like this and take shit THIS serious.