RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   The Cerebral Approach (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=352)
-   -   Rethinking Homosexuality...and you thought you knew (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=240815)

Tha .Q 03-25-07 02:59 PM

PS...

Scientists have discovered that in some cases, engaging in homosexual sex increases an animal's chances of mating with the opposite sex. That's how some animal societies operate.

So, it is quite "productive" in that sense. Younger males are forced to "come up through the ranks" so-to-speak.

In either case, it is quite "natural".

WhoAmI 03-25-07 03:04 PM

in terms of productivity i'm talking exclusively about humans...

Tha .Q 03-25-07 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xay
in terms of productivity i'm talking exclusively about humans...

^yea...but...why all of a sudden does what applies to the animal kingdom NOT apply to people when it's controversial?

I mean...mitosis is the same in humans as it is in any other multi-cellular animal...

Reproduction in all mammals is basically identical\

But, when it comes to the issue of homosexuality, we're the exception and not the rule.

I dunno man...sounds like selective reasoning to me.

WhoAmI 03-25-07 03:16 PM

mankind is the only artificially innovative species on the fact of the earth...that's something we hold over every other animal in the entire animal kingdom....so i hold the destruction of mankind in more importance, hence me only referring to people.

Tha .Q 03-25-07 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xay
mankind is the only artificially innovative species on the fact of the earth...that's something we hold over every other animal in the entire animal kingdom....so i hold the destruction of mankind in more importance, hence me only referring to people.

how is mankind being destroyed? Homosexuaity is as old as mankind itself. Evolution has not selected (eliminated) it out of existence. In the animal kingdom, many, if not most, animals that engage in homosexuality also reproduce, as do many people. Scientists have identified examples of how homosexuality strengthens social bonds in animals. We're talking about something that exists in animals as well as humans. Animals can also be innovative. BUt, they don't have to be. Why? Birds naturally fly. We're just trying to be like them.

:thumbup:

WhoAmI 03-25-07 03:54 PM

i'm not saying that mankind is currently being destroyed by homosexuality but i am merely stating that uniform homosexuality among humans would lead to a dramatic decline in reproduction...

but one could also argue that the world is overpopulated and this is just a balancing factor

Sir Smash'Alot 03-25-07 04:23 PM

standing up for evolution Q must be past his christian phase, maybe the gay one will pass to

Crazy Hades 03-25-07 09:02 PM

Quote:
i'm not saying that mankind is currently being destroyed by homosexuality but i am merely stating that uniform homosexuality among humans would lead to a dramatic decline in reproduction...

...That's a bit obvious.

Dufflebag Boy 03-25-07 11:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha .Q
And, how do you view "social bonding" as unproductive? If homosexual acts brings animals closer together and then allows for the protection of others in that species as it does, how is it unproductive?

And, if you mean since gay sex doesn't lead to children, then isn't sex with condoms also UNPRODUCTIVE?...which, according to you, should lead to destruction?

hmmmm

but atleast heterosexual sex is right...homosexual sex is wrong

WhoAmI 03-26-07 06:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Hades
...That's a bit obvious.

it was suppose to be an obvious point...so what's your point...

Cola 03-28-07 04:29 AM

i'm not gonna read every short novel that everyone posts...

just a quick not if this hasn't been said already..

They say that aninmals are more prone to homosexuality when their enviroment dicates this to be so...

such as...one female and ten males...

on this earth there are far more males then females...

ne one else see how this could work?

Cola 04-09-07 03:33 AM

...anyone wanna reply??????

Chris Stylez 04-09-07 09:19 PM

I think homosexuality is a sin and a abomination. But all homosexuals should be allowed in the church and what not. Because God says we should die for our sins. He didnt say how painful out death should be depending on the sin. In other words different sins shouldnt be ranked above one another and we should judge so harshly on those who sin is being a homosexual. But yeah i have learned alot of interesting stuff in this thread. Specialy about the gay gangbanging dolphins.

Cola 04-10-07 06:36 AM

hahhahahahaah gay gangbanging dolphins

nfamus18bars 04-16-07 01:25 PM

u know what i am gay and eventhough i do think of tha morallity in it i would not condone it to any one because there is so much heart ache in it imean if u are a strong willed person like myself u wont really be fazed by sum of tha hurtfull things that people say behind your back and in you face
one of tha main things is everyone just knows i am going to hell i mean what kinda shit is that i dont thinks it is fair to just say because someone chooses to live a certain way the are automaticlly condemed in to hell
fo me being gay is a desion i choose to make and for that i got a bangin as chick ya dig
and right now we are very happy but i can still hear perpatrators in that backgroud of my life say what i should and shouldnt do even my own father and sum other folks in my life that should luv me no matter who i choose to be with