RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Man commits "online" suicide (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=240855)

Shear Kaughn 03-27-07 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xay
what part of his statement couldn't you understand

prozzie is clearly phoenetically short for prostitute and put the word safe into context and it clearly means thas cool (in this context anyway)

anything else you don't understand says more about you than it does about him

listen up stu.....you can just run you little british ass on with that lame shit..

Magic5 03-27-07 08:49 PM

I have never in my life referred to a prostitute as a prozzie or used safe in the context that you British lads do, so wtf. I didn't understand what the dude said either until after that sweet explanation.

Dufflebag Boy 03-27-07 10:07 PM

damn...now on one hand i can find so many reasons ta laugh at this despite the fact that i probably shouldnt on the other hand its some real shit and its sad how cold people can be..i mean what makes this any diffrent from a person shooting themself infront of a crowd of people??? what makes this any diffrent from a person throwing themself off a building and splattering onto the concrete below with millions of pedestrians walking by??? this guy still killed himself infront of a bunch of people as they helplessly watched this man with a wife and 2 kids slowly kill himself...how can u laugh at this or egg him on ta do it???

M&rk 03-27-07 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindstate
damn...now on one hand i can find so many reasons ta laugh at this despite the fact that i probably shouldnt on the other hand its some real shit and its sad how cold people can be..i mean what makes this any diffrent from a person shooting themself infront of a crowd of people??? what makes this any diffrent from a person throwing themself off a building and splattering onto the concrete below with millions of pedestrians walking by??? this guy still killed himself infront of a bunch of people as they helplessly watched this man with a wife and 2 kids slowly kill himself...how can u laugh at this or egg him on ta do it???

the difference is those ways are cool... what the fuck is a 42 year old doin in a chat room anyway, shits lame. must be emo

Mad Dog 03-28-07 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
I have never in my life referred to a prostitute as a prozzie or used safe in the context that you British lads do, so wtf. I didn't understand what the dude said either until after that sweet explanation.

yeah but am i bovvered though?

skeptikal 03-28-07 01:27 PM

Are you stupid. Chat room and the internet isn't meant only for kids, teens, and young adults.

Most of the internet is actually meant for adults, and older aged people, and fourty two isn't even that old.

And it's fuckin' sad that the world can view a persons life end, and find ways to justify there jokes. Your all fuckin' sick, immature, and mentaly ugly.

And prozzie? How is that "clearly" short for prostitute in anyways? Only letters in common are the "pro."

Magic5 03-28-07 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
yeah but am i bovvered though?

I'm not saying anything about you, it's the dude who's being a dickhead. Shear didn't understand what you said and so he asked what it meant and Xay came back on some homo shit for no reason, yahm sayen?

skeptikal 03-28-07 02:49 PM

I think the whole thing started with people, "not knowing" what your saying.

If "yahm sayen" is anything in resemblance to "You know what I'm saying?"

Witch once again. No, probably not.

Shear Kaughn 03-28-07 11:05 PM

Quote:
I'm not saying anything about you, it's the dude who's being a dickhead. Shear didn't understand what you said and so he asked what it meant and Xay came back on some homo shit for no reason, yahm sayen?

he came back on some real homo shit........he needs to go get him a prozzie...i bet that man ain't have no pussy in a good minute...

Mad Dog 03-29-07 07:18 AM

Quote:

i know you weren't...i was being sarcastic

Logic The Goonie 03-29-07 08:02 AM

This is the real pic. =/

Mad Dog 03-29-07 09:20 AM

^ where did you find that?

Logic The Goonie 03-29-07 09:47 AM

entensity.net

But I thought it was all over the net. *shrugs*

Mad Dog 03-29-07 11:00 AM

ahh come on man i dont even think i've seen it on the news over here to be honest

Mad Dog 03-29-07 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeptikal
Are you stupid. Chat room and the internet isn't meant only for kids, teens, and young adults.

Most of the internet is actually meant for adults, and older aged people, and fourty two isn't even that old.

And it's fuckin' sad that the world can view a persons life end, and find ways to justify there jokes. Your all fuckin' sick, immature, and mentaly ugly.

And prozzie? How is that "clearly" short for prostitute in anyways? Only letters in common are the "pro."

would prossie be better for you?