RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Life after RV (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=240949)

p4ntzistheish 03-30-07 06:31 PM

As of now I'm sporting around a screenplay and a game, going to school for Communication, probably write or some shit. "After RV" lawl If RV is integral in your growing than you need Jesus or something.

Paranoid 03-30-07 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Smash'Alot
id never hope to be average

why not? whats wrong with a normal job, its better than stayin on rv doin nothin with your life. But i know what you mean, but what if I blew up and went somewhere with music, or possibly something else. I'm trying to get into college with basketball I got 2 years left to prove my ability in senior next year for my first year. So I just gotta keep workin on my game. I can do it, hehe

Dufflebag Boy 03-30-07 07:35 PM

im'a pick pockets and sell drugz to make money and im thinking bout trying some identity theft..anybody wanna give up their social security numbers??

Logic The Goonie 03-30-07 07:54 PM

I'm gunna work my 9-5 while going to school not because I want a better job, but because I like to learn. Whatever job I enjoy doing, I'll do it.

Shear Kaughn 03-30-07 08:15 PM

probablly get someone pregnant

Paranoid 03-30-07 10:57 PM

no doubt^^ probably do that too someday

Dufflebag Boy 03-30-07 11:53 PM

i'll get ur mama pregnant

Ysdat 03-31-07 12:01 AM

nothings gonna change, RV doesnt effect my career, music or point of view of what im doing in life. So there is no "life after RV" when Rv has nothing to do with my life anyway.

Jay Rose 03-31-07 12:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i had my own bills at 18 and a half, had my own house and mortgage by 22, was renting out 2 additional properties into 5 apartments with my brother before 23 had my personal mortgage paid by 25 and been "retired" (as in, choosing to work, not needing to work) ever since. FUCK a 9-5.

i was sittin in school like every other sucker listening to someone teach me shit i won't ever use in life so i dropped outta high school at 17 to peruse my own business and now i make more money than every teacher that said i couldn't do it.

just for comparison on the other way.....

had bills starting at 19 - worked as a shoe salesman, then a waiter
owned my own house by 20/21 - rent a room in house monthly for cash
going thru college on loans to study radio broadcasting and engineering...
i have an internship lined up at clear channel next fall, and radio one next spring....
so im a lil behind apexx in age and in acomplishments...but just showing that you dont have to drop out persay to get ahead.....really all it takes in determination.....you got that and you can do anything.....

Logic The Goonie 03-31-07 01:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzar
nothings gonna change, RV doesnt effect my career, music or point of view of what im doing in life. So there is no "life after RV" when Rv has nothing to do with my life anyway.

Stop with all the self-righteous shit and taking it WAY too literal. If you didn't understand that by "life after RV" he meant the life you'll be living by the time you no longer even come on RV (regardless of its effect on you), you are mentally retarded.

Mad Dog 03-31-07 05:47 AM

well seeing as though i live in my own gaff (soon to move into a pub) have a child and pay my own bills 'n' shit...RV is just to pass the time...

some people relate to this thread...personally...i couldn't see the point coz im living my life already ya get me

Terumoto 03-31-07 06:16 AM

私は神になる..................

Ysdat 03-31-07 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logic/Socrates
Stop with all the self-righteous shit and taking it WAY too literal. If you didn't understand that by "life after RV" he meant the life you'll be living by the time you no longer even come on RV (regardless of its effect on you), you are mentally retarded.

fuck knows what you gonna do? RV is the only place you can try attack people, each and everyday to make yourslef feel better.
Quit riding my dick you fat fuck.

Paranoid 03-31-07 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindstate
i'll get ur mama pregnant

get your own mama pregnant, i dont need a black brother :thumbup:

Ysdat 03-31-07 05:45 PM

^mindstates white .