RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Virginia Tech (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=241526)

Heychoo 04-16-07 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphillyate
stfu thousands of people die each day...

go to Africa...

its 33 people, shitty luck...oh well..

seriously.. shut the fuck up..

Cola 04-16-07 06:54 PM

you stfu bitch...its the truth..

go to Africa, KIDS fighting a war over there...

your a fairy..now fly away

n soc...wtf you talking about...YO ASS IS AMERICAN

Logic The Goonie 04-16-07 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphillyate
you stfu bitch...its the truth..

go to Africa, KIDS fighting a war over there...

your a fairy..now fly away

n soc...wtf you talking about...YO ASS IS AMERICAN

lol, I know I'm American. I happen to not give a fuck about this whole thing, because they were people JUST like the people who died yesterday, the day before, all in the past and the people who will die all in the future. If I mourn one, I must mourn them all, which I simply don't have time to do. People die, and people live, it's part of fucking nature. The kids who died at VA Tech don't deserve any more attention than Pookie up the block who got shot for wearing the wrong colors, for Grandpa Joe who died of a heart attack at the age of 93 or the stillborn baby that Jessica had. For us as a society to care when one group of people dies as opposed to another, when we don't know them, is completely senseless in my eyes.

Cola 04-16-07 07:15 PM

ok....we agree on this subject then

Macca 04-16-07 07:15 PM

ah man. thats gotta be gay. i dont why some of you guys are laughing.

M Eazy 04-16-07 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logic/Socrates
lol, I know I'm American. I happen to not give a fuck about this whole thing, because they were people JUST like the people who died yesterday, the day before, all in the past and the people who will die all in the future. If I mourn one, I must mourn them all, which I simply don't have time to do. People die, and people live, it's part of fucking nature. The kids who died at VA Tech don't deserve any more attention than Pookie up the block who got shot for wearing the wrong colors, for Grandpa Joe who died of a heart attack at the age of 93 or the stillborn baby that Jessica had. For us as a society to care when one group of people dies as opposed to another, when we don't know them, is completely senseless in my eyes.

I completely agree. Sure,its too bad that they had to go out like that, but paying them extra attention means nothing. Genocide is happening in Africa (i do believe) right now. Feel bad for them kids and innocent people dieing out there. People die everyday.

Sobe. 04-16-07 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha .Q
I hope the gunmen or gunman left a diary. We really need insight as to what would cause someone to perpetrate such an atrocious act. What lesson(s) are we supposed to learn from this?

the lesson is don't fuck around with ppl cuz they'll shoot u in the head

i got sum1 at my school that ppl fuck with for no reason he's kind of disturbed.. i just know one day he's gonna come in shooting

Shear Kaughn 04-16-07 08:14 PM

i dont' think i'm going to comment on this issue.....

Clokworx 04-16-07 08:21 PM

i agree. the whole Virginia Tech deal was 33 people, people die everyday and there is nothing we can do about it. maybe this will change the gun lobbyists minds about gun control, but we cant do anything about it. prayers and condolences go out to everybody, but we just gotta move on.

Jay 3rd 04-16-07 08:51 PM

u can laugh and say its just another death it happens everyday.. but u dont kno that feeling or emotion unless u lost someone ya self.. a friend family neighbor what ever.. so laugh it up now if thats how ya feel but this shit serious dawg.. i lost my mother day before my b-day cuz of a dumb drunk driver.. these people just lost loved ones over a school shooting.. shits tragic, some of yall need to seriously grow up.. cuz if u can laugh at death then u either frontin or just dumb and there is no place for u for God...
yea people in africa die all the time too, but no one is laughin dawg..

Tha .Q 04-16-07 08:55 PM

It's def. unbelieveable wut happened...But, I'm stuck on this "What can we learn from this" mode.

Logic The Goonie 04-16-07 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay 3rd
u can laugh and say its just another death it happens everyday.. but u dont kno that feeling or emotion unless u lost someone ya self.. a friend family neighbor what ever.. so laugh it up now if thats how ya feel but this shit serious dawg.. i lost my mother day before my b-day cuz of a dumb drunk driver.. these people just lost loved ones over a school shooting.. shits tragic, some of yall need to seriously grow up.. cuz if u can laugh at death then u either frontin or just dumb and there is no place for u for God...
yea people in africa die all the time too, but no one is laughin dawg..

I've lost people, and yeah, it fucking sucks. But I ain't gunna spend my time feeling for those I don't know, just like I never asked people to feel for me.

Jay 3rd 04-16-07 10:21 PM

no one asked that... nor was it about what i said.. i'm talking about those who laugh at it.. u dont have to feel for them but dont laugh at the shit have some kinda heart and be like damn thats sad.. thaz it u aint gotta send flowers n shit.. just understand whats goin on and it's not a laughing matter..
and Q.. only thing u can learn is what u been told all ya life.. keep ya eyes open and watch ya back cuz people crazy dawg.. its sad no one can learn anything about this or columbine but what can u learn besides make security tighter and if u do that kids and shit complain its a no win sitsuation.. people dont kno how to be mature andthink about things...
tell u one thing there should be a lot of spots openingfor therapist now-a-days

Chris Stylez 04-16-07 11:19 PM

I feel for them but i refuse to mourne cuz they are not close to me. I hope their family gets through this tragedy. I just realise the fact that i can't mourne for each soul that is lost because if I do i will never have happyness. We need to know that yes it is bad and we need to move on because if we do worry about their deaths, deaths that we have no part of or know who died....then we are not living life and we might as well be dead ourselves.

KOOL COL-B 04-17-07 02:37 AM

maaaan, thats pretty fucked up. but 33? dam. beat Columbine's pussy ass 12.

about tha same time this shit wuz happenin (i didnt know) me n sum friends were rappin about doin a skool shootin, LOL... and it happened...

ummm...

yo, it's like 3:40am, im still awake, its crazy
... pretty soon i'll be surrounded by naked ladys
werd, havin mad sex wif a Mexican chick
when we done, she say "yo quiero sex again", dick...
all up in that ass, then'll come sum China bitches
my dicks so big they'll need to git their vagina stiches

*looks around*

fuck! :mad:.... :( werd