RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Nba Finals (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=241613)

M&rk 04-19-07 07:40 PM

i'd say the mavs go'n take it in 6 vs. pistons.. but i'd rather see suns in their place

Past Tense 04-19-07 08:05 PM

i'mma say the Spurs and the cavs

.Ike. 04-19-07 08:37 PM

lmao in all honesty the warriors DO have a chance....theyre extremely high scoring...if the mavs dont step their defense up they could be in big trouble...because the warriors put up just as many points as they do.....they can def. outperform dallas on the offensive end on any given night................

and to the dude downing the jazz......you ever heard the name andre kerilinko?........the jazz are fully capable...they just dont get the pub that dallas, pheonix, SA, heat...etc....get.....they can beat anyone.....

the spurs also better watch out for the nuggets....melo and iverson have been absolutely KILLING opponents lately....they found their chemistry late in the season.....and its scary for whoever they play......if i HAD to pick an upset....thats where it would be

Implicit 04-20-07 03:47 AM

yeah i dont know how you can try and clown the jazz. if you are, then you must not know ANYTHING about basketball. kirilenko, derron williams, okur, boozer. those guys are pretty good playing together. not sure if they have the experience though to make it in the playoffs

and as for Past Tense saying Spurs vs. Cavs i have to laugh at you. im no expert but i dont see the cavs getting past the pistons or the heat. .

Past Tense 04-20-07 03:56 AM

thats why there number 2 in the rankings?

laugh all you want but once there in the championships i'll be laughing

They've been escalating to this level since they've had The King

also if im not mistaken didn't they almost beat the pistons last year in the playoffs?

Implicit 04-20-07 04:47 AM

like the song says...."ALMOST DOESNT COUNT"..

p4ntzistheish 04-20-07 12:41 PM

Go Raptors. I want Raptors and Warriors in the finals. That'd be fun to market.

Tha .Q 04-20-07 12:52 PM

the bullets vs the lakas

.Ike. 04-20-07 01:41 PM

WHOAH....."The King" has never proved a thing in the playoffs.......he is horrid in the cluth so far in his career....

they advance to 2nd round ONLY because Gilbert Arenas is injured.....but after that....id be highly shocked if they made it to 3rd round

Magic5 04-20-07 02:10 PM

I gotta hope that the Suns can finally pull a championship out of their ass.

Past Tense 04-20-07 05:01 PM

LeBron James averaged 30.8 points, 8.1 rebounds and 5.8 assists per game during the playoffs

how is that not prooving yourself?

I cant wait for him to win it.....I think the cavs are the colts of basketball......and the pistons are like the patriots.......they have to get past that obstacle and they'll win it.

Magic5 04-20-07 05:43 PM

There's no way in hell that the Cavs are going to win the championship this year.

Shear Kaughn 04-20-07 06:09 PM

The teams i think that can pull the win off is The Mavs, The Spurs, The Suns and maybe The Raptors......

but anywho..

GO SUNS!!!!

Cola 04-20-07 07:02 PM

Cavs have a good chance @ all those kids doubting Lebron

Lebron is the back bone...he beat the Wizards last year on his own...hes the best fuckin player..talent wise...in the whole fucking league...

but the championship will be....

Nuggets vs Bulls

Nuggets winning it...

Past Tense 04-20-07 07:09 PM

I expect the Cavs to pull an upset

watch