RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   i never realized how good dry fucking is (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=242845)

p4ntzistheish 06-13-07 03:40 PM

I HIGHLY doubt she's a virgin. In fact I think I may have hit that shit once or thrice.

Dufflebag Boy 06-13-07 04:39 PM

^^doubt all you want but trust me i can tell she is a virgin and she aint a liar..i know her very well, she's more than just a peice of ass to me..i know her enough to know she aint lying...but i know she looks too good to be a virgin

Crazy Hades 06-13-07 04:41 PM

Not a piece of ass? Is she a slice of ass, then?

TeamOne 06-13-07 06:11 PM

.. the jokes are just not hitting today Hades.

Past Tense 06-13-07 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Trash
she only had 3 b/f's before me and she didnt even do as much with them as me and her did...just cuz she did shit with me and she looks sexy dont necassarily mean she's a hoe. believe me she's far from it and watch what u say, she's my g/f

ooh internet threats :scared:

Indeph 06-13-07 06:40 PM

That wasn't a threat he just asked you to not disrespect his girlfriend?

Crazy Hades 06-13-07 07:39 PM

Quote:
.. the jokes are just not hitting today Hades.

Win some, lose some. Now I'm wishing I said something like 'she's not a piece of ass, she's a piece of cake' or something. Damn.

Let's just claim I said that in the first place.

Dufflebag Boy 06-13-07 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Past Tense
ooh internet threats :scared:

lol that wasnt a threat i just said ta be careful what you say..im not dumb i know people on here say shit expecting a threat in response but im not gonna take it personal if nobody on here knows what their talking about

JTR 06-14-07 12:51 AM

LMFAOO thought you were serious, my bad

TROUBLESOMEā„¢ 06-14-07 01:31 AM

lmao the title alone got me......................................:hump:

Terumoto 06-14-07 02:04 AM

I didn't even know dry fucking was a thing. I thought it was just what you generally do if you're making out with a girl in that position. -_- Who would make a main attractions out of that?

La Cosa Nostra 06-14-07 02:56 AM

Shit thread man...

Jay Rose 06-14-07 03:12 AM

dry cereal is better then dry fucking...

Mad Dog 06-14-07 05:00 AM

you got a lotta growin up to do bro

Dufflebag Boy 06-14-07 03:57 PM

^^dont be fucking hating cuz i got a girl that you cant fuckin get and i didnt make it into "some big thing" or a "main attraction" im just saying its not as bad or boring as i expected it to be so i made a thread bout it..ya'll act like just cuz i make a thread bout something that its something majorly important to me or some shit like that..and it aint near the same as real fucking its just better than what i thought and yes it was a thing we did while making out we didnt just decide to dry fuck it just sorta happened. god, does everybody on this fuckin board have ta blow everything outta preportion and be so god damn negative bout it??? indeph was right ya'll are the worst board members ever