RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   which boardmembers are gonna do something with their lives? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=242864)

Enygma 06-16-07 01:33 PM

^^^^I can vouch for that.....he honestly knows nothing else....lol :evilgrin:

BigTony.Self 06-16-07 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitoBronsky
With any luck.... 10 years from now thats how many figures are stacked in the bank :)

Hip Hop till i die..... i know nothing else

:high:

and of course he gon remember his close knit rv entourage lol when them stacks get goin haha

C.March 06-16-07 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by High-Dro
ur in the OHL??? who you play for?

Barrie Colts. I'm in talks with the Swedish elite league... to see if I can go play there.... better hockey.. better pay.. etc.

.Ike. 06-16-07 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Trash
didnt you want to get a career in hip hop a while back?

nah...i was thinking of going to a school in nashville...SAE...for mixing....but i decided against it......and i was about to buy a building an invest in quite a few thousand bucks in equipment...open a studio...but i just decided to run a little home studio....people come over..pay me to record....but nah i wasnt wanting a career in it...

Indeph 06-16-07 06:49 PM

Sellout! ^

.Ike. 06-16-07 07:11 PM

lmao i love hip hop...but im not good at it....

i love sports more...so im making a career of it

L.E 06-16-07 07:48 PM

Truly I believe if you do something only for the money, then you won't enjoy it. Common sense really...

But to be realistic and mature, how many people actually become famous music stars? Props to those who are going to school...you can't get anywhere without an education.

Sir Smash'Alot 06-17-07 12:14 AM

i am

and it wont include music probably.

music is somethin i will keep around me for fun though.

.Judicial. 06-17-07 12:48 AM

well this summer i am opening up a studio in atlanta with a friend, and we will produce/record ur demos, take your photo shoots, and we also do web design for internet promtion. i also am a hip-hop artist myself. . .i'm going on tour in october, its this diversity tour where i will tour with people of different genre's of music and perform one song at each place (it'll be mad fun). i plan to put a few bangin singles out, hopefully, and maybe get to a full album release someday, thats my dream/goal to accomplish with-in the next 5 years

Adam 06-17-07 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Fuck rap........I'm putting together a rock band..

I'm three steps in front of you.

Adam 06-17-07 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.E
Truly I believe if you do something only for the money, then you won't enjoy it. Common sense really...

But to be realistic and mature, how many people actually become famous music stars? Props to those who are going to school...you can't get anywhere without an education.

Wrong.

We have another brainwashed robot.

Tha .Q 06-17-07 01:56 PM

<------------- Doing what I currently want to do. Plan to further my education even more and shift gears in my career/job...

So, I'm doing something with my life. If you mean rap-wise, I haven't taken steps to do anything significant yet.

Compose 06-17-07 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.E

yea, bill gates wouldnt of gone anywhere without that harvard degree...

iamthatdude87 06-17-07 02:31 PM

immma do sumthing wit rap.....nuff sed...

Kordozar 06-17-07 03:28 PM

Im Goin To Prep School To Play Ball And Hopefully Get Into A D1 Or D2 School...I Wanna Play In The NBA...If That Fails I Wanna Be A Ocean Engineerer