RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Artik Phrost vs Ransum (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=242919)

Dickard. 06-27-07 11:59 AM

Voted For: Artik Phrost

v/phrost

both verses were whack but artiks actually rhymed and had better decent punches.

Unexplained vote removed

Ransum 06-29-07 03:32 PM

upp'in for more votes.....................................

Artik Phrost 07-03-07 08:23 PM

lmao@ at yall saying my verse was wack..
i text wit heads yall wouldnt stand a chance battling... thank you though :-)

Ransum 07-07-07 09:14 AM

upp'in for more votes.....................................

chip 07-17-07 10:12 AM

Voted For: Ransum

Artik Phrost- i am a fan of your wordplay, even tho it seems you rushed this a little... one major flaw in your flow tho, is that when you battle, you focus more on being clever than coming up w/ clear punches.... most of these were kind of bla... try something more personal... the way this guy spells should make him an easy target...

Ransum- sometimes i hate you... lol, seriously, you are the worst speller i've ever seen, idk if it's cuz you're typing fast or what, but damn! better punches minus the one you had to explain, but i almost gave it to Artik cuz your shit is so hard to read, spell check or something man... you get the win purely going blow for blow...

V/ Ransum

chip 07-17-07 10:16 AM

man, i feel bad... i didn't even notice that the car flip off lne made no sense... like a train? wtf... man, wish i would've posted feedback instead of voted... not a good battle...

Ransum 07-19-07 02:56 PM

upp'in for more votes...................
i'll return the favor................

JWILD 07-21-07 12:49 PM

This was feedback posted for Ransum

I can't vote yet... but I am sayin Ransum gets my vote.
here the break down, as usual there are a few more important aspects of the battle for me. I felt in this one they were...in order of importance (most important, to this battle, first):
Multis: DEF Ransum...I think that's mostly where he killed his rhyme. He won in #, ease of understanding/delivery.
Punchlines: slight edge to Ransum...though Artik had more build up, Ransum's were easier to get minus the 6t explanation (my own ignorance played part in that)
Close: Both were good but Artik got it. The explanation of "dorm it" was called for, cause when one reads it, you don't always hear what you would in an audio battle.
Open: Ransum. Artik: "HE'S gettin chewed" then "YA finished dude"? in the same line this don't work for me. My personal pref is for consistencey (e.g. "ur and ur"), maybe personalize both by adressing the competition.

I thought metas and personals were equal.

win: Ransum

Unfortunantly this aint a vote...but check my battle (soon to be battles) out...u know what to do.

Clova 07-21-07 12:55 PM

Voted For: Artik Phrost

IDK real close ransum i've seen u cum wit some shit that im jus like damn how does he do that shit but i dont think it was quite dis time so i gotta give it to artik frost!

Return the favor!

Unexplained vote removed

sin-scere 07-21-07 06:34 PM

This was feedback posted for Artik Phrost

wow dis was kindah hard yo.i was feelin ur shyt homie creative n all dat u had nice punches yo

sin-scere 07-21-07 06:39 PM

fuk i was goin 2 vote 4 ransum but i cant change diss shyt damn.i went 2 feed back on phrost lines, n now i cant vote shyt

Valiant 07-22-07 12:20 AM

...Checkin pollz....can't vote here since Ransum and I run together.

Ransum 07-23-07 01:56 AM

upp'in for more votes...................
i'll return the favor................

P.S and why did my crew member voted... lol.... whatever man....

Clova 07-23-07 02:16 AM

oo shit i forgot no crew votes, umm feedbak ransum and artik u guys this was close but i say ransum i've seen ur shit homie and u got sum sik shit i guess u jus waitin to let it out cuz i've seen u rawer then this!

Lil-E 07-23-07 07:40 PM

Just sum feedbak i thik i would give this to ransum he had it cumin good but both ya'll fought well!