RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Crews n' Collaborations (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=123)
-   -   Yo So Whos The Battlers? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=243636)

Fly-E 08-13-07 10:12 PM

k well i already excepted so we can put a 60 line verse and then we'll set up another one for 30 how does that soun?

Reckless 08-14-07 03:11 AM

SMH @ This Thread.

KM 08-14-07 05:31 AM

LOLZ @ this yo Fly E ...if RV is "dead" like everyone says....why would anyone want to read a 60 line post think about it ?...all ready hardly anyone votes in the frontlines....so they gonna see a noval and be like WTF...click out...and read something else lolz.......~1~

KM 08-14-07 05:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fly-E
naw it jus shows the skill level how much u got bring it all! ya dig!

and no 60 lines dont show the skill level how much u want to bring lolz i can show all my skills in bout 20 lines....if i wanted to...all 60 lines do is draw it out to long and it can get boring if u dont do it right.....and i know u dont got 60 lines of skill your shits repetitive we all ready know what u gonna do for 60 lines LKDJFLJDSL-----"""""""""""--------adfjlajdfjll ......and so on....lmao if u get what i mean......u gonna mess up someones eyes they tryin to read your messed up structure and CAPPED words for 60 lines straight.....lmao!

Ransum 08-14-07 11:05 AM

^^^ lmfao hahahaha OWNED......

Fly-E 08-14-07 01:53 PM

i aint gunna capatalize it i will make it 3rd grade readin level and if he cant do it then he cant then oo well i'll change it jus to make u guys happy kk = )!

*~F@M3-Iz~* 08-14-07 03:11 PM

Change Dat Shit B....Nobody Is Gonna Read Dat Shit....And I Got Betta Shit 2 Do Than 2 Write a Fuckin Net Essay

Fly-E 08-14-07 06:42 PM

Well then change it i dont no how to change it!!!
Have strobe do it jus pm him then i will reset it up and put 30 lines!

Adam 08-15-07 12:24 AM

I'll battle for B.E.S.T.

Fly-E 08-15-07 07:52 AM

Shit i would say u in but ransum has to throw another guy on his crew in and shit but i would say u in! Ask Ransum who ur battlein!!! If he even lets u battle!

*~F@M3-Iz~* 08-15-07 09:13 AM

Fuck Outta Here....How He Gon Battle For B.E.S.T And He In A Whole Nother Crew....He Aint Even In Your Crew....Shut The Fuck Up....The Battlers Remain The Same

Fly-E 08-15-07 09:21 AM

AND UR THE BOSS OF WHO LMMFAO SHUT UP KID!
I said if ransum would let him anyways calm down dont shit a brik pleeeze we dont need ur stank ass on here!
Hatin on him anyways cuz u no he better then EVERY MEMBER IN UR CREW LMMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

*~F@M3-Iz~* 08-15-07 09:34 AM

HE PROLLY BETTER THAN EVERY MEMBER IN YOUR CREW TOO!!!!!!!!

Now Hurry Up And Get Your Pre-Written Together, So U Could Fuckin Drop And We Could Get This Over With...

Fly-E 08-15-07 10:12 AM

I already got mine down and by the way u said the same shit that evryone else is sayin so its gettin tired and old soo idk how many peeps gunna by into it but good luck w/e dawg!

*~F@M3-Iz~* 08-15-07 10:51 AM

What About You Being A Biter??.....Well Its True....And You Could've Came Better Than What U Did For Your Team....When The Pressure Is On....U Fold