RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Me And Mystic. Were Startin A Group... Please Read This And Resond (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=244086)

laxdnota 09-25-07 11:31 AM

lol ok ill explain myself when i get back to class cuz im the skool library right now and dont wanna get caught doin this shit on here haha

Dickard. 09-25-07 11:33 AM

dont fucking explain urself bitch. just post ur fucking verse like u said u was going to

laxdnota 09-25-07 11:33 AM

im gonna finish writing it when i get back to class bcuz theres a shitload of people around me

ThatsWhatSheSaid 09-25-07 11:34 AM

22-3 + 0-4 = wow..

laxdnota 09-25-07 11:35 AM

well sky i think u dont kno how to read bcuz i said SINCE I STOPPED RICKY HAS TAUGHT ME... im 10x better know and i gaurentee u if i tried now ud be mutilated.

09-25-07 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by laxdnota
by the way crescent means "any shape resembling the curved shape of the moon in its first or last quarters" way to use words that sound like they fit but mean something else... like i said people write raps that just use words that sound like they fit and mean something else, and if they can find a word that rhymes they make it up "Money in the bank, Shawty what ya drink".... lil scrappy made up the word "drank" and drinking has nothing to do with having money in the bank. hip-hop is pittaful now. but good game trying. u just didnt suceed pal.

"Glowing Sky Crescent"

i WAS referring to the moon.

Mystic your partna's a moron.

laxdnota 09-25-07 11:36 AM

and ur 3-2 and u have nothing to brag about.

ThatsWhatSheSaid 09-25-07 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v

Mystic your partna's a moron.

:laugh: :laugh:

ThatsWhatSheSaid 09-25-07 11:37 AM

Quote:

and ur 3-2 and u have nothing to brag about.

At this site im like 18-4, I have a second name :laugh: thats just regular battles, ive been in half the leagues ect. I takes shits that look better than you

laxdnota 09-25-07 11:38 AM

no one says glowing sky crescent.... and i said that... not him... and ur lyrics have no meaning. they have nothing behind them. learn how to put words together that match. dumbass

Dickard. 09-25-07 11:39 AM

i have no partner, im just teachin the kid shit. wut he says has nothing to do with me. but yeah. idk lol

09-25-07 11:41 AM

WOW @ ME GETTING THIS FROM SOME FUCKING HERB. bitch your WHOLE idea of RAP is faggotry.

Got me?

My limits go PAST the fucking moon.

Get me?

Suck the biggest fucking dick on earth and I bet you'll act like you was blindfolded later.

laxdnota 09-25-07 11:41 AM

i go in chat rooms all the time and keystyle all the time. im sure ricky is better writer than u. apparently u havent read his shit. and u dont even kno me. i kno how to write and kno how to put shit together. ive proven myself to people and im sure i could prove my self to u. so lets just simmer down sonny and stop fighting on a FORUM

laxdnota 09-25-07 11:42 AM

2v who was that too? that other kid sky?

ThatsWhatSheSaid 09-25-07 11:44 AM

ROFL, chat room rappers :laugh: :laugh: