RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   JTR's fuckin... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=244384)

JTR 10-19-07 11:26 PM

If i'm a cheater, half the fucking text legends you look up to and try to be like are cheaters to, fuck this dumb ass little bitch.

JTR 10-19-07 11:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuLâ„¢
lmao @ this shit. and even BIGGER rofl @ y'all thinking he'll get banned for reusing his OWN punch.

plus it's not recycling to use your own punch that your opponent no-showed in.

way I see it, 2v saw JTR as a threat and wanted him out. Obviously, since he been squashing wack mofos finally noticed there was some actual battlers, so he quickly gets them out. Why ask good people to join if you gon fuck em over with lil bs? Grow a pair niggas

Word up son, now it's 3 dudes all telling him he's stupid and doesn't know what he's on about and watch him ignore it all and keep talking shit.

Fkn dick riders man.

J. Luth 10-19-07 11:29 PM

Strobe should ban himself and give me admin powers so I can ban all of you. basically..

Dickard. 10-19-07 11:34 PM

spul and jtr, the site is becoming full of the people we used to look down apon (newbies.)

and now that the older members are finallly outnumbered by them...they think they are the powerfull minds and they run shit. but they dont see in between the lines...or know what dope is.

they just know how to create e-drama and suck a lot of e-dick

JTR 10-19-07 11:35 PM

Pretty much bro, me spul and the rest of the dudes killed the site when we stopped being active.

Dickard. 10-19-07 11:38 PM

i've been off and on...but now that im in college i've got shit loads of time in betweeen classes so i fuckin waste my life on rapverse.

and im getting shittier and shittier by the second due to no competition

Cola 10-20-07 12:39 AM

awww, how cute mystic...

spul, and mystic should both shut the fuck up on this subject...

this fucking loser couldn't write a fresh concept/punch in a matter of a week....he got what he deserves...fuck lame-o

10-20-07 12:39 AM

Mystic leave this fucking site if you think it's full of noobs, crackhead.

Truth is we'd be a lot better off with faggots like you and JTR sitting around calling everyone terrible at a hobby.

Both of you can talk all the shit you want about my league here, but not in my league.

And why would I consider JTR a threat? As far as I knew I liked the guy.

Chris Stylez 10-20-07 12:48 AM

You know...if personals were still dope. This thread right here would be full of them.

JTR 10-20-07 02:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphillyate
awww, how cute mystic...

spul, and mystic should both shut the fuck up on this subject...

this fucking loser couldn't write a fresh concept/punch in a matter of a week....he got what he deserves...fuck lame-o

son you realise that bar I wrote was fresher then anything you've ever wrote right?

JTR 10-20-07 02:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
Mystic leave this fucking site if you think it's full of noobs, crackhead.

Truth is we'd be a lot better off with faggots like you and JTR sitting around calling everyone terrible at a hobby.

Both of you can talk all the shit you want about my league here, but not in my league.

And why would I consider JTR a threat? As far as I knew I liked the guy.

Spul said that shit bout the threat, not me. I never came at you, so don't come at me bro, and you're the one writing "you all suck and need to elevate" in every battle at your league, if these dudes weren't such bitches tho, I wouldn't have to tell them how much they suck would I?

10-20-07 02:45 AM

I do it as a joke. you all suck etc. etc.

text is text, if you come dope you come dope, other wise is other wise. fuck your reputation or past.. :/

JTR 10-20-07 03:15 AM

I tell people they suck, when they do suck, and go about making dumb ass threads about me being wack.

Magic5 10-20-07 05:20 AM

JTR is legit, homo dicks.

JTR 10-20-07 05:24 AM

Nah it's cool son, fuck all these faggots im done with the site anyways