RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Is 2v a Cheater? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=244533)

Cola 11-01-07 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTrusHurtz
so after everyone agrees 2v is cheating, his comeback is "well ur a pussy"

wow, real mature mr. moderator. Does ANYONE like u? I haven't seen 1 person in here say anything positive about u at all.

this shit sounds alot more like a personal vendetta than anything else to me...

11-01-07 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmanner
lmao dumbass haha

but back to the point, who cares? lets be real none of this matters to any of our lives once we type a different website in the address bar lol

everyone should chill

I can't chill man I think DTH hates my guts!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK YOU I CAN'T LIVE LIKE THIS

IM GOING TO GO DO DRUGS AND SHOOT MY DEALER AND COME BACK SO HIGH IM ABOUT TO DIE AND MAKE A SUICIDE THREAD YOU INCONSIDERATE FUCK...

scanz 11-01-07 07:31 PM

so who gets to be monitor when u die and shit? should we vote on it... or something??

Cola 11-01-07 07:32 PM

monitor?....what a fuckin idiot....

11-01-07 07:33 PM

Actually no it's pretty much like this,

2v comes back from the grave because his death was a mystery and now lives forever in his undisputed heavyweight dead-rotting corpse of a body to moderate your 1-2 punch and open mic forever.

DaTrusHurtz 11-01-07 07:33 PM

Well duh I don't like 2v very much. I don't like anyone who cheats.

But this thread isn't about that, its just a simple question of whether 2v cheated or not. And clearly everyone thinks the answer is yes. And wouldn't you guys say its bad for RV to have a league modded by someone everyone agrees cheats?

scanz 11-01-07 07:33 PM

ignore me for giving a fuck... i could care less how its spell point is u understood it....

scanz 11-01-07 07:35 PM

if u have a foot ball game and the ref is makin lousy calls against just one team... ppl gonna get pissed and fuck him up... not saying we should do that but its the same concept... so yea ppl gonna get pissed after awhile if it happens again...

Cola 11-01-07 07:35 PM

i understand your a fucking idiot....that is correct

@ DTH, who gives a fuck....if what you and everyone else says is true--that the site is infact dead and no one is here anymore....

than his league, which you say is mod'd horribly, will in fact eventually fall as well becuase no one will want ot conintue to be in it becuase it sucks ass....

which hasn't happened yet...

patience is a virtue so easily overlooked....

L.E 11-01-07 07:36 PM

When it comes to it...

...Is it really that big of a fucking deal?

Grow up you guys.

11-01-07 07:36 PM

Problem is it won't.

I've learned my lesson.
Any bitch who confuses moderating for feeding in a punch will not be let into my league, ever again.

And life rolls on...

Cola 11-01-07 07:37 PM

[QUOTE=DaTrusHurtz]Well duh I don't like 2v very much. I don't like anyone who cheats.

QUOTE]

I dont see you saying shit to Spul and JTR, both of them have cheated...but since they get their dicks hugged for sticking around here the longest...and then being called "vets" its ok that they do it....thats just bullshit bro...

DaTrusHurtz 11-01-07 07:38 PM

The problem aphillyate is the 1-2 league actually has some people interested in it. But its losing interest because of its poor modding and the cheating going on in it. So something should be done to clean up the problem to ensure the league can move forward smoothly and doesn't die.

scanz 11-01-07 07:39 PM

lmao... true true... there should be a thread just for cheaters in this bitch....

DaTrusHurtz 11-01-07 07:39 PM

Where did Spul cheat? I haven't seen any of that so please enlighten me. And about JTR, I've seen the accusations and its bogus cuz what anyone who's been battling for awhile will tell u is that if you reuse a line that was used against a no-show, thats not recycling. So he didn't cheat either, just 2v.