RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   The B.E.S.T CREW (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=410)
-   -   lataaaaaaaaa (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=244682)

Sonny Barz. 11-18-07 02:54 PM

i'm not sickhead n' faime. geez...

and u leavin mystic??[fake cries cuz i never really cared abt em bein in no way]

ok..peace.

Fly-E 11-18-07 03:10 PM

Okay ran since im so wack and shit then u wouldnt mind battlein me would u??? I'll set it up if ur downn??

Fly-E 11-18-07 03:11 PM

oo and if im so wack then besides a few heads in ur crew i no im better then the most of tha niggas in it! And uno it u jus wont admit it cus u will stick up for ur crew even though inside u no!

WhoAmI 11-18-07 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Val Shiest.
unemployed seems more of a lounge for the older guys who did their thing in RV back in the days.
Well when I do my thing this day, 2 years from now I'll make a crew for the dudes who did their thing this day. It's a cycle that will continue as long as rapverse is alive.

yep yep lol

Valerie 11-18-07 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Val Shiest.
unemployed seems more of a lounge for the older guys who did their thing in RV back in the days.
Well when I do my thing this day, 2 years from now I'll make a crew for the dudes who did their thing this day. It's a cycle that will continue as long as rapverse is alive.

yup.

and Fly-e Stfu.

WhoAmI 11-18-07 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fly-E
ya but he never even tried ur crew bitch so stfu sin and val u guys are the biggest fuckin bitches on here idc how good or not u are jus u guys is bad peeps cuss ur the only ones in ur crew talkin mad shit and not doin nuthin bought it!

we don't need to do nuthin bout it cos everyone else on the site knows what would happen if we did lol

fuckin jackass lmao

Fly-E 11-18-07 05:08 PM

mane for u guys supposted to be vets ya'll act like kids and i aint gunna listen to a bunch of old fuckers stll actin hard on the keyboard lmao bitches!

Valerie 11-18-07 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmanner
we don't need to do nuthin bout it cos everyone else on the site knows what would happen if we did lol

fuckin jackass lmao

darkmanner knows wats up. :cool:

WhoAmI 11-18-07 05:35 PM

Quote:
mane for u guys supposted to be vets ya'll act like kids and i aint gunna listen to a bunch of old fuckers stll actin hard on the keyboard lmao bitches!

who's acting hard? wow you just don't get it...go into the LL and make a thread with a poll asking who would win in audio and even lame ass text and you'll find out

Unemployed aint here to humour wack lil crews such as your own lool we just chill n shit...now go run along making your lil OM disses

Fly-E 11-18-07 06:36 PM

how old are u and if ur 20 or older and ur doin this shit then my point exactly! OOO and i dont have me audio set up yet and by the way i dont like text either when i get audio i will battle u no prob! so jus stay ready!

WhoAmI 11-18-07 06:48 PM

lol what is wrong with you, do you have special needs or some shit...you do realise that i would eat you on the mic...and unlike you kid i'm recognised on the mic in and outside my area. i'm only talkin to your dumb ass now cos it's 11:45 at night here and i had a long day at work so i cant be bothered to go nowhere.

and with my busy ass schedule do you think im gonna waste precious little recording time making a diss track against a child on a website?

i'll tell you what...when you get your audio set up just make tracks and keep making them, i'll already be doing that as per usual

then let whoever wants to compare do so...

Fly-E 11-18-07 06:51 PM

Deal and when i do i bet you'll think diff even if u are better u'll be suprised since im know outside my hood to dawg! My name aint fly-e so u can jus sit bak wit that and jus wait i'llgget it up in about a month or so!

Valerie 11-18-07 07:03 PM

Quote:
Deal and when i do i bet you'll think diff even if u are better u'll be suprised since im know outside my hood to dawg! My name aint fly-e so u can jus sit bak wit that and jus wait i'llgget it up in about a month or so!

your wack. deal with it and stfu. :thumbup:

Sonny Barz. 11-18-07 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmanner
i'm only talkin to your dumb ass now cos it's 11:45 at night here and i had a long day at work so i cant be bothered to go nowhere.

i thought u were "Unemployed"?? ha

Valerie 11-18-07 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonny Barz.
i thought u were "Unemployed"?? ha

I thought you were ok till you said some dumb shit. lol