RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   The reason why this site is dead. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=244818)

C.March 11-28-07 10:56 PM

I still say nutsack to this thread...

Terumoto 11-28-07 11:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by $uperman
^^^if this site was still alive they'd find it even if they werent looking for it. and how can u say its not dead when everybody left and the remaining 5 people have quit writing and just setteled with meaningless chat for the past 3 years?

I guess you're right. We'll just ignore all of the battles that go on and audio heads that still hang around here and complain about how crappy the site is.

You're clearly exaggerating.

If this site was dead, there would be nobody on it. It would be completely inactive. If you're going to talk about something, use the right terms that accurately describe what you're saying. Say "I'm not satisfied with the level of battles and emcees and rap related stuff on this site, and I think something needs to be done about it," or something like that. Don't just spout crap about how it's "dead."

11-29-07 12:11 AM

yeah, we aren't rapbattles.com

we're rapverse.com

Rap verses, all alike accepted. We're clearly not dead. Just not super active.

Still, we'd have a lot more battles if I didn't close my league. I just had to though, for more than 2 reasons. :sleep:

Dufflebag Boy 11-29-07 12:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
I guess you're right. We'll just ignore all of the battles that go on and audio heads that still hang around here and complain about how crappy the site is.

You're clearly exaggerating.

If this site was dead, there would be nobody on it. It would be completely inactive. If you're going to talk about something, use the right terms that accurately describe what you're saying. Say "I'm not satisfied with the level of battles and emcees and rap related stuff on this site, and I think something needs to be done about it," or something like that. Don't just spout crap about how it's "dead."

like 2v said its not just a site for battling..its just rap in general which means it should be more active for everything. and since when did the battle forum get active?? i still got a battle open from september of LAST YEAR

Terumoto 11-29-07 01:12 AM

I mean active as in new battles continue to go up.

What have you done to get your battle closed? Have you been voting on other peoples battles and asking them to return the favor?

Chris Stylez 11-29-07 04:31 AM

I take back my thought. Harsher voting made batteling die on the site. And my next propsal should either end this thread or get a battle popping.

Next two posters have to battle eachother. Text or audio. Pick your candy bitches.

*Froze* 11-29-07 12:12 PM

Droppin' a 'graph on why the sites dead?
That's pretty gay man...

DiDiSi-Mp-Lucif 11-29-07 12:22 PM

ill battle?
im new so yall will have to set it up..
man theres noone online..
but id love to start battlin
froze u down?

i also think one of the problems is that wenever two new dudes battle u get shit said like "oh two whack heads at it" and shit...
and also.. people will just vote for vets or dickride merely cause of post record..
i mean obviously vets will get more votes... but some battles ive seen were even if not tilted towards a new dud and thje battle votes go 5-1 towards the vet... and the 1 = some dickrider lol meh..
i used to come here like 2 years aho.. alot more was hapenin back then.. but u also have to remember some people who battled back then are grown up n have kids n shit now... so yea.. alot of people have moved on to greater commitments..

but yea.. ill battle.. and since yall keep talkin bout no votes in battles.. u can get started as soon as our battle starts and ill return the favour.. haha

C.March 11-29-07 12:27 PM

.................Nutsack..............

DiDiSi-Mp-Lucif 11-29-07 12:42 PM

aiight bitch ill battle you then..
say 7 bars in 20 minutes?

WhoAmI 11-29-07 12:50 PM

white powder will merk you but s'all good have fun

WhoAmI 11-29-07 12:54 PM

this is the part where you say "no he won't fuck you ima go prove it" and you open a battle with him..............:cool:

DiDiSi-Mp-Lucif 11-29-07 01:07 PM

lmfao
nahh hes offline..
how bout instead i say fuck u.. u queer youghurt ass cock munchin bitch..
ill battle u for 8 bars then?
set it up

Magic5 11-30-07 01:09 AM

I'll courtesy battle anyone. I'll take on the world and your dad and Brad Pitt all at once. I'll have your grandma giving me courtesy rim jobs half way through a verse. It's just the life of a God is so overwhelming.

11-30-07 02:04 AM

Someone's insecure :rolleyes: