RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Member Mugshots (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   aww shiet! Now you can ring in the new year looking @ the kid! HOLLA! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=245119)

J. Luth 01-02-08 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunmenuts
fuck up you muppet, dont give a shit about correctly writing a sentence whilst talking to someone who dickrides tim westwood.You are the one who's pipeing up about nothing.Your the one who's got a facination with chav's.As for loseing dignity, what the fuck you on about???? i bow down to your writing skill's oh holy one. prrffff, thankyou tim for reading this reply.

ROFL muppet? roflmao ohh how england's slang cracks me up. YOU SILLY CHAV!! YOU WANKER, INNIT? how bout you shut your mouth up or I'll put my long ass dick innit? no homo tho lil chav.

and LOL @ D/r tim Westwood. Yet, you're the one who brought him up.

rofl you chav's crack me up dawg. But move on son. Dignity has been lost now, no use trying to save it. it's OVER CHAV! OVER!! move on

Jaguars bitch

Kings bitch

Sooners bitch

Cardinal Bitch

HOLLA!

Brydon 01-02-08 03:11 PM

I brought tim 'dick' westwood up coz you was poseing like a knob.You lost your dignity first because of this fact u tode.So why dont you get back 2 paying rappers too much money to appear on your shitty albums.Dont be calling me son, like ur old or sunin coz ur jus a little 18 year old boy who's mocking the english-in which is the nationality of ur idol u dick...........word!

J. Luth 01-02-08 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunmenuts
I brought tim 'dick' westwood up coz you was poseing like a knob.You lost your dignity first because of this fact u tode.So why dont you get back 2 paying rappers too much money to appear on your shitty albums.Dont be calling me son, like ur old or sunin coz ur jus a little 18 year old boy who's mocking the english-in which is the nationality of ur idol u dick...........word!

rofl @ how none of that made any sense. Move on chavo boy, move on

Brydon 01-02-08 03:53 PM

dumass prick.........................................

J. Luth 01-02-08 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuLâ„¢

Brydon 01-02-08 04:18 PM

like a kid has to av last say, even if its dots i pitty you tim.........
init??? prrffffff

J. Luth 01-02-08 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuLâ„¢

^.................................................

Brydon 01-02-08 08:32 PM

cockend..............................

J. Luth 01-02-08 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Summers
your shoes are busted.......................

2 for $50. I ain't too big on rocking fresh shoes. As long as it covers my feet, and is a solid color, I'm good.

Brydon 01-02-08 10:27 PM

er........................................... wrong page

J. Luth 01-03-08 12:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sik Wit It
Got the license plate numbers.. finna track this hoe down and get my car back.:)

LOL I'll be waiting with the shot gun son

WhoAmI 01-03-08 04:48 AM

the FUCK???

you got snow while UK got the flu

go figure -_-

Brydon 01-03-08 10:08 AM

lol go back to cooking curry's, modelling aint for you tim.

J. Luth 01-03-08 01:52 PM

^hahahahah this little chav getting pissed off over the net. love it.

battle me chav boy

Brydon 01-03-08 05:21 PM

coz that will prove alot!!!!!!!!!! your better then me at take aways and writing i admit it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ur cool, ur the best tim