RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   damn...dont do what i did (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=245470)

Tha .Q 02-16-08 05:13 PM

typical youthful arrogance to think you're invincible...

Ysdat 02-16-08 05:43 PM

Does anyone else feel sorry for this lame as drug addicted little boy?
grow the fuck up son, do drugs for recreational reasons, not cause ya mummy and daddy had a divorce, ya new step dad treats you like the little peice a shit you are, therefore numbing the 'pain' with lame drugs.

man up, bitch!!

Oh D 02-16-08 05:50 PM

i do drugs to have a really neat time

La Cosa Nostra 02-16-08 06:27 PM

i usually smoke from when i wake up till when i go to sleep... i never get paranoid...ever

and methadones crap bro.. why would you take that shit...

it makes you constipated... just boot up some hammer

Valerie 02-16-08 10:27 PM

D.A.R.E

Dont do drugs. :thumbup:

Dufflebag Boy 02-16-08 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po'Wit©
Does anyone else feel sorry for this lame as drug addicted little boy?
grow the fuck up son, do drugs for recreational reasons, not cause ya mummy and daddy had a divorce, ya new step dad treats you like the little peice a shit you are, therefore numbing the 'pain' with lame drugs.

man up, bitch!!

who the fuck ever said im trying to cover up anything??? if thats ur opinion or thought fine whatever cuz i AM having fun with the shit otherwise i wouldnt waste the money..and i dont expect shit from nobody let alone sympathy...so go on living your lil perfect so called "life" cuz i got more things ta do than letting lil shits like you bug me over the net

Dufflebag Boy 02-16-08 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphomet
i usually smoke from when i wake up till when i go to sleep... i never get paranoid...ever

and methadones crap bro.. why would you take that shit...

it makes you constipated... just boot up some hammer

i wouldnt say their the coolest drug ever but they still do the trick..atleast when i smoke too..i didnt do them alone but theyd probably be boring ta do alone, they just add a lil extra feeling to your weed high

btw i know someone who said they're trying acid today lol wonder if they did it and how it felt

Ysdat 02-17-08 12:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lungs of steel
who the fuck ever said im trying to cover up anything??? if thats ur opinion or thought fine whatever cuz i AM having fun with the shit otherwise i wouldnt waste the money..and i dont expect shit from nobody let alone sympathy...so go on living your lil perfect so called "life" cuz i got more things ta do than letting lil shits like you bug me over the net

after typing this did you go pop another one of ya little pain killers?

Dufflebag Boy 02-17-08 01:27 AM

^^fuck you

Ysdat 02-17-08 02:33 AM

your worthless. Stay high!!!!

La Cosa Nostra 02-17-08 05:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lungs of steel
i wouldnt say their the coolest drug ever but they still do the trick..atleast when i smoke too..i didnt do them alone but theyd probably be boring ta do alone, they just add a lil extra feeling to your weed high

btw i know someone who said they're trying acid today lol wonder if they did it and how it felt

i got some magic mushrooms in my pocket right now im chomping down on those fuckers soon as im finished my burger king meal..

Oh D 02-17-08 05:10 AM

always wanted to try shrooms. what they like?

La Cosa Nostra 02-17-08 05:11 AM

like acid........but they dont last as long..

strobe 02-17-08 07:32 AM

I don't do drugs... but sometimes I wonder if I'd be more productive if I try adderall. I may not need to sleep again. I suck at staying focused

.Eternal. 02-17-08 08:07 AM

I quit drugs at 15....

best decision ever :thumbup: