RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   What's more painful? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=246030)

Valerie 04-15-08 08:41 PM

lol at you bringin old shit up.

your good at bringin up old shit. not only with me but nos aswell damn son you got a obsession with me and Nos bro get off both our dicks.

faggot

Cola 04-15-08 08:43 PM

old? sure dude, keep playing yourself. Now run along and waste more of your life at a video game station. FAGGOT

Cola 04-15-08 08:44 PM

n what's funny is that...even if its old or new, its still YOU. so, you were a fag along time ago, a fag now...and gonna be a fag later on in life. CONGRATS!

Valerie 04-15-08 08:58 PM

lmao kid no one likes you at All.

your a fuckin herb kid.

JTR 04-15-08 09:02 PM

no ones likes you poetic...you've changed your name like 50 times hoping no one will remember ur lil cali

Cola 04-15-08 09:10 PM

hahahaha, no shit. he's the fucking Poonja Hamburgler!

04-15-08 09:50 PM

You all seem so much cooler than me.

Why so fag?

SUPERVILLAIN 04-15-08 10:31 PM

[QUOTE=.Poetic.]I saw King aphilly needs this

http://www.dugged.com/view_video.ph...75687be6106a3b8

:)[/QUOTE

OMFG!!!! thats the craziest shit i've ever witnessed.

*throws up on himself.*

s.v.

SUPERVILLAIN 04-15-08 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
no ones likes you poetic...you've changed your name like 50 times hoping no one will remember ur lil cali

^^^HOLY SHIT!!! i didnt know that poetic is lil cali. crazy shit. crazy indeed.

s.v.

Adam 04-15-08 11:55 PM

It's funny how Aphillyate just brings up old pictures of people as insults. Bring up any picture you want of me, I posted them on the site for people to see because I frankly don't give a fuck. You on the other hand post this 3x3 picture that nobody can even see and front like you're a hard partier. You're a fucking loser man, notice how nobody ever sticks up for you unless they're a loser as well. You're going to have a loser child, you're going to raise him like a loser, they are going to have a loser child and the cycle continues. Go ahead and respond with a bunch of "fucks" and "hop off my nuts" shit, it's played, it has no effect. ^ This is REAL, you're a fucking punk ass bitch.

Valerie 04-16-08 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR

lmfao changin my name 50 times? no

i jus change it because i feel like it.

idc who knows and who doesnt know that im lil cali shits mad old and have matured since then.

JTR 04-16-08 03:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Poetic.
lmfao changin my name 50 times? no

i jus change it because i feel like it.

idc who knows and who doesnt know that im lil cali shits mad old and have matured since then.

You matured, now you're a older bitch instead of a younger bitch. Congrats.

WhoAmI 04-16-08 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR

BOOM...right between the eyes heheh

Cola 04-16-08 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR

Fucking truth! BITCH ASS WANNBE

Cola 04-16-08 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bull
It's funny how Aphillyate just brings up old pictures of people as insults. Bring up any picture you want of me, I posted them on the site for people to see because I frankly don't give a fuck. You on the other hand post this 3x3 picture that nobody can even see and front like you're a hard partier. You're a fucking loser man, notice how nobody ever sticks up for you unless they're a loser as well. You're going to have a loser child, you're going to raise him like a loser, they are going to have a loser child and the cycle continues. Go ahead and respond with a bunch of "fucks" and "hop off my nuts" shit, it's played, it has no effect. ^ This is REAL, you're a fucking punk ass bitch.

wait whats real about your whole quote? that i posted up a small picture becuase it was the only one i could find? and that you have me on your mind all the time that you make up these ridiculous ass threads? sure that shit is real dude. Other than that all your posts are just immature fucking garbage. So keep on keeping on you fucking lame :thumbup: