RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   The Kid= Not Guilty Bitches!!! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=246090)

M&rk 04-26-08 12:25 AM

u dropped a 200 dollar fine to a hundred? huh

SUPERVILLAIN 04-26-08 12:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuLâ„¢
WHAT?!?!?!

Criminal Offense= DROPPED
Unsafe lane changes= they wanted to give it to me, but my lawyer is fucking Johnny Cochran jr., convinced them to drop that shit too. HOLLA

Speeding=? 30 mph over the speed limit? Only a min fee of $100

WHAT SONS?!?! WHAT??

thank god for my sexy college transcript, deans list, and recommendation letters. Oh and the suit and tie helped too. officer was like "You came in looking sharp, that worked in your favor"

BUT WORD. BROOM BROOM MU FUCKASSSSSSSS :shoot:

^^^lol. im fighting an ungodly jaywalking case that might mean 25 to life for ya boy. who woulda figured???? at least i have Jesus, reese witherspoon and mcgruff the crime dog as my legal team.

lmao. jk. spul.

s.v.

SUPERVILLAIN 04-26-08 12:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuLâ„¢
BROOM BROOM MU FUCKASSSSSSSS :shoot:

^^^ummmm...

...and dont you mean "VROOM VROOM...". :huh: lol. you sound like the wicked witch of r.v. right about now. lmao brutha. you know im just givin' you shit fam. its all good, hollar...

esvee, cee-ess

SUPERVILLAIN 04-26-08 12:46 AM

straight pic though....lookin' all classy and shit. :thumbup: i'd hate to see your wardrobe had you'd been arraigned on misdemeanor or felony charges. you'd prolly rock a solid gold tux with ruby encrusted loafers and a platinum kangol. lol. fuckin' stud. :thumbup:

p.s.: mustang > eclipse

the supervillain of crhyme

Valerie 04-26-08 01:03 AM

Wow I wish i had ur charge. i gotta deal with Domestic violence Treatment classes. and Probation for a year. shits fuckin dumb as fuck

SUPERVILLAIN 04-26-08 01:12 AM

^^^...and who are you beatin' on???

s,v,

Valerie 04-26-08 01:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERVILLAIN
^^^...and who are you beatin' on???

s,v,

long story short i poured alcohol on my ex bags of clothes and they call that D.V

SUPERVILLAIN 04-26-08 01:18 AM

*shakes head.*

"...i just dont know..."

s.v., c.s.

Valerie 04-26-08 01:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERVILLAIN
*shakes head.*

"...i just dont know..."

s.v., c.s.

dude she deserved itt she hit me twice in the face made me bleed a shit load. and did alot of shit and for me 2 jus pour liquid on her plastic bags of clothes. sends me 2 jail and a charge.

Fuck that.

Blay'all 04-26-08 01:35 AM

lmfao... word up

Valerie 04-26-08 01:44 AM

my lip was fat and purple as fuck took 1 week to heal fully. I should of spit the blood i was bleeding in her face and told her to fuck off.

Ysdat 04-26-08 01:49 AM

did she cheat on you?

Valerie 04-26-08 01:54 AM

no thats when she broke down to me right when i was gettin arrested she begged the cop to not arrest me she was like im so so so so sry baby. that whole me cheating on u was a lie i only said that to get to u nothing happened I swear. i shook my head and sat in the cop car b4 he shut the door i told him to hurry up and take me to jail cus its better than that bitch. and he shut the door and smirked and drove me away while she was crying screaming and shit.

Cola 04-26-08 09:19 AM

so you fought a chic? congrats, now your even MORE of a faggot and you've admitted to it

J Summers 04-26-08 10:00 AM

i got a d.v. and an assault with a deadly weapon charge on my dad....smacked him around when night when he was all drunk and called my girlfriend at the time a whore..come to find out she was a whore...hahah...
i'm on felony probation and did six months for 2 counts assault on a police officer one count vehicular breaking and entering...so basically dont drink jagermiester with me cuz it may get ugly...
i got like three ho ass minor in possesions....
then i just caught a fuckin possesion of narcotics and maintaining a drug vehical charge...eeeeeeehhhhhhhh.......

i think if i fuck up again they sendin me downstate ya dig....but yeah keep ya asses out of trouble shit is not worth it