RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Testing (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=246356)

SUPERVILLAIN 05-21-08 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERVILLAIN
^^^cop some "sonnie #7" from your local health food store. here in cali it costs about $18.00 a bottle. stay clean for at least 24 hours before the test, drink a few shots of it (with juice or soda) the night before...then pee a lot. on the day of the test, drink a couple of shots every hour or two before the test. as long as you've pissed a bunch within the 24 hour window and the sonnie 7 is flowing through your system, you're all good. right before the test, drink some more. when testing, let out the majority of your piss into the toilet, then pee the last little bit into the test cup. its just that easy. plus you'll have more than half of the bottle left for future use.

trust me. do it right...and you'll ace the piss quiz. word.

esvee

^^^i repeat...

...the supe

L.E 05-21-08 12:13 PM

Pfft.

Your good man.

SUPERVILLAIN 05-21-08 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike McGuire
I smoked for the first time May 3rd.

^^^lol. 15 years behind the curve. lol.

s.v.

Mike McGuire 05-21-08 09:50 PM

haha i dont know what that means but ya...I don't do that except that one time. I stick with blacks and just alcohol. Not saying I won't ever do it again, but its whatever.

05-21-08 09:54 PM

dope yo, I suggest do it 4 times a month. once a week gives you time to cool off and get a niceeee high the next time you smoke. constant smokers do have the ability to Come Down off going from high amounts of THC for a long time to absolutely none for days. I had that affect, and felt more fucked up for the first 10 days that passed. then it stopped and I finally understood what it meant to be sober again. You're the same either way, just being sober opens your body a little bit more to common sense mutli-tasking and easy memory about each.

.Poetic. 05-21-08 09:57 PM

I suggest getting high while taking the test.

SUPERVILLAIN 05-21-08 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Pathetic.
I suggest getting high while taking the test.

^^^ROFL!!!

:laugh2: fuckin' trickster.

s.v.

Mike McGuire 05-22-08 05:19 PM

Turns out my friend who I smoked with that same day took his drug test on Monday and passed. So I guess im good to go.

JTR 05-22-08 09:18 PM

One time i smoked up and had to take a drug test at the jail right.. cuz i was visiting my uncle right, so i was like sheeeiitttt and stayed up the whole damn night drinking water and more water and more water and taking piss after piss, and then the next day it turns out their test is just wiping some shit on ur arm and putting a measuring meter or something on your arm and then they was like "Did you smoke marijuana recently" I was like.... uhmm.. haha, yeaa, yea i did.. and they gave me a dirty look and let me in to see my uncle and I had a small talk with my dad who aint really care

word, that was a waste of time tho

B. Magik 05-23-08 01:27 PM

^ Lmfao

Mike McGuire 05-24-08 12:08 AM

I just took my test today...