RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Violent Text League (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=179)
-   -   Week 6 Mag - It begins. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=246972)

p4ntzistheish 07-16-08 06:22 PM

yeah i guess. i try my best, takin people's advice every week. just tryna get a vote lol.

Lay. 07-16-08 06:29 PM

Yeah well you got alot of potential man,..I'm tryin to get more votes each week..an instead of just sayin na..they actually tell ya what you can work on. I'll give a thorough breakdown this week. na meannnn son. haha

King Solo 07-16-08 06:38 PM

Jamaicans smoke that hardcore shit!

p4ntzistheish 07-16-08 06:43 PM

wtf solo so fuckin random. and that's why i love you.

Lay. 07-16-08 06:44 PM

Yeah I just found out its not Jamaiica,..were leavin out of norfolk virginnia..an then goin to Burmeautu or however ya spell it. The cruise boat is fuckin dope thoughh..

Kirk 07-16-08 06:45 PM

I thought you were just gonna say "we're goin' to norfolk instead." I was just gonna say, lmao.

King Solo 07-16-08 06:46 PM

I took a trip not long ago. I left my house and ended up at the store around the corner. The sight-seeing was awesome. I saw some birds, couple of cars and some fat muslim stood on the curb slobbering all over the place with his retard lip.

Lay. 07-16-08 06:55 PM

lmao at nick,

no.. if our vacation was to Norfolk I would probably bitchslap my parents n jus stay home for a week with the house to myself.

King Solo 07-16-08 07:27 PM

^ Oh shit! House Party @ Lay's!!

I'll bring the entertainment, trust me.. you haven't seen comedy until you've checked out the fat muslim with the retard lip. That kid has mad dribbling skills.

Lay. 07-16-08 08:02 PM

haha..we could all diss the muslim, freestyle.

Lay. 07-16-08 08:15 PM

Yo, all the HW Title matches will be archived.. I made a thread in the Front Office that'll show links to the hw matches..an it'll keep track of who's been HW champ n how many times.. AND ..we got a highlight reel..so if you've seen any dope punches nominate them in there..its so good punches don't get put to waste. an you can't nominate yourself. an..me n kirk decided there will be end of the season awards..best battler - most hw title defenses - most points in a season - most improved - ..etc we'll think up some shit, just lettin ya'll know. pz

King Solo 07-16-08 08:57 PM

Most Awesome Motherfucker = King Solo

but shit, nominate dope punches... every1 can just nominate my entire verse

NAWWWW MEAN!

Lay. 07-16-08 09:00 PM

hahaha..yeah son.

King Solo 07-16-08 09:05 PM

How many battles will I have to go through to get to the Champ Match?

Taking into account that I won't lose I mean.

Lay. 07-16-08 09:14 PM

lol contendors gets decided by points an who had the best verse for that week. an obviously the loser of the last contendor match can't get thrown back in. an the winner in the champ match..an the loser of the hw match can't get contendors..so its bascially who has the best verses of the people who won.